Chris Wood

TFI Friday!!

Morning all!!

A (sort of) Newbie here..... Bought my first ever Rado back in September, regestered with the forum straight away, but never posted on here - Then forgot me login details!!:bonk:

Thanks to the power of the facebook button I'm back!!:cheers:

Just thought I'd spread a bit of Friday love, and say Hi!!

Have a great day Y'all

Ahhhhhh I’m rubbish, I’m trying to work out how to get my info up on here (whilst trying not to get caught by the boss)!!

I’ve got a ’95 VR6 & I’m in Northamptonshire 

The best car I’ve ever driven, by a country mile..... it’s properly awesome, I wish I’d bought one years ago!!

Cheers Guys!! Propper Love It!!

It’s not in bad nick for 194,000 miles, it has a couple of minor dinks but they’re only really noticeable when it’s been polished which is a bit of a bummer but definitely not worth getting done – I think in all honesty it’s because I know they’re there!!

It’s sat on adjustable Koni suspension (yellow shocks), has aftermarket engine mounts & a BMC CDA induction kit, it seems to have a pretty much a FSH with a lot of receipts from Stealth, which all adds up to a bargain for £1200!!

I also treated it last week to new plugs & leads, and a removal tool so I didn’t stab the new leads with a screwdriver!!

Right then, now for the cheeky bit...... Urm..... Domwells27..... after a bit of forum lurking / Stalking do you still have the wiper arms available?!

Unfortunatly I live miles away from Brizzle, would you be prepared to post them (or specifically the driver’s side) for a bit of cash?! I had an incident on the A14 last week and lost the entire thing due to a loose passenger arm which hit the drivers arm at about (for legal reasons) 70mph which instantly snapped it and pinged it onto the Armco – needless to say I thought it best to carry on!!

I would go down the Lupo route, but I’ve promised myself (and the Mrs) that my car budget this year will be spent on getting my ’72 Tin top Bay back on the road ready for this summer’s shows.......

If not please don’t worry, I appreciate that I’ve only been on here for 2 hours and already asking for bits & pieces!!

You should have PM'd me direct as the arms were going in the bin tomorrow. Lucky for you I randomly checked this post!

PM me your address and I'll get them sent out to you with the blades sometime this week. I'll let you know postage costs once I've sent them

Cheers

Dom