onestep

Right who is doing stonor park 5/6/11

I really like this show i have not been for a couple of years.

Is the corrado forum going to have a stand this year if so i would be interested.

Anyone up for it?

The Corrado Forum hasn't done a stand at Stoner for a few years now. The CCGB always have one though. The past couple of years they've hooked up on a joint display with the Scirocco register which is nice.

But if there's no CF stand and your not in the CCGB just pay the small fee and put your (presumably smart) car on the S&S - that's what everyone else does :)

Indeed, CCGB have booked a ten-car stand, or are about to book, as booking won't be taken till beginning of April.

Tempest

I'll be there, have booked my place on the CCGB stand. Will look forward to seeing all you guys there. Charlie, we will finally get to have that catch up chat we have been promising each other for so long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will be there, but my car's paintwork needs some fixing so I'll probably avoid the club stand this year. I know I had a couple of years where I parked it up with every panel knackered and unwashed, but that was properly "ratty" condition. It's half nice now, too good to be ratty, and not good enough to be showy. Dammit!

Looking forward to another wonderful Stoner though. It is easily the most enjoyable day out on the VW show circuit.

I'll be there, have booked my place on the CCGB stand. Will look forward to seeing all you guys there. Charlie, we will finally get to have that catch up chat we have been promising each other for so long.

Hi John,

Yeah will be good to catch up again. I still recall you busy chatting to someone last year when I was walking passed, then I didn't see you at all for the rest of the afternoon.

John M - Don't worry about your paint, mate. Mine's getting pretty scruffy now too..

Hi Eric - I think there was a thread on the CCGB for this but I know there are some issues with that at the moment so can I re-book a place here please? This show always seems to get good weather and I think its one of the best in the calendar.

Yep, all the lists have been lost from the CCGB site :( I'm still up for this.

Eric, are the stand reservations all ok as previously booked on CCGB listing? If not could I re-afirm my place on the Stonor and Stamford Hall club displays. Thanks.

Nope, I am having to post up again, asking people to reconfirm, but haven´t got the stand yet. That won´t be till beginning till mid April, according to the organisers (since we want something special, of course ;-) )

Tempest

Eric, I was on the reserve list for both Stonor and Stanford, can you put me on the list again please.

Hi Eric,

I had been given a place on the Stoner Park stand too. Can I reconfirm that I am still able to have one, please. Thanks.

Charlie

Just had a play with the new events calendar on the CCGB website, Dave´s excellent work basically :-)

Can you folks visit the website: http://www.corradoclub.org,

then logon, of course, then scroll down till in the right hand column you see the text ¨View full calendar¨

Click on this link, and then using the arrow on the right hand side at the top of the 3-month calendar, click till the month June appears in the centre. Then select Sunday 5 June ¨Stonor Park VW¨.

Please now try the following: Enter all the relevant details in the fields labelled Full Name, Email, CCGB Membership No, and Reg No, then click on Register.

Let me know if that works OK, because that would be ace, if it does :-)

Tempest

Edited by Tempest

Just had a play with the new events calendar on the CCGB website, Dave´s excellent work basically :-)

Can you folks visit the website: http://www.corradoclub.org,

then logon, of course, then scroll down till in the right hand column you see the text ¨View full calendar¨

Click on this link, and then using the arrow on the right hand side at the top of the 3-month calendar, click till the month June appears in the centre. Then select Sunday 5 July ¨Stonor Park VW¨.

Please now try the following: Enter all the relevant details in the fields labelled Full Name, Email, CCGB Membership No, and Reg No, then click on Register.

Let me know if that works OK, because that would be ace, if it does :-)

Tempest

Eric, I've tried logging on to the site and it doesn't recognise me anymore: username, password or indeed my email address to send a reminder of both of those to. Seems like I'm locked out and unable to register for Stoner again. Can you help?

Eric, I've tried logging on to the site and it doesn't recognise me anymore: username, password or indeed my email address to send a reminder of both of those to. Seems like I'm locked out and unable to register for Stoner again. Can you help?

I had the same problem Charlie so I re-registered as if I was a new member - easy after that. It did force me to pay my subs but as I think it was due for renewal anyway I didn't object.

Just re-register & choose the offline payment option ;)

Yep but if you are registering as a new member you have to pay subs? - It wouldn't allow me to re-register as it could not find any record of my username or e-mail.

Same here about registering on the CCBG site :-(

---------- Post added at 07:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 AM ----------

Eric can you let me know you got my PMs

Cheers James