josh.c

'90 Tornado Red Valver

Right, I posted in the newbie section but thought I'd write up a post here.

She's a '90 1.8 16v,

Lowered 40mm, maybe more?

Borbet C's,

Full Stainless Exhaust (Janspeed S1),

De-badged,

Bonnet Bra,

Now there is some engine work done, but I'll update this when I remember!

K&N Panel filter,

Uprated headlight loom,

Fully working spoiler,

De-wipered.

Regarding I.C.E:

Kenwood Headunit (KDC-309)

Nothing atall regarding door or dash speakers at the moment, looking to replace the dash ones very soon.

JBL GTO series 6x9's on the parcelshelf. Being powered by the headunit.

Home made woofer housing a OLD (likely cheap) sub, however, It sounds good so can't complain!

Subwoofer being powered by an equally old Kenwood amp (KAC-820)

That's about it at the moment! Time for picture spam :D

Would like to hear what people think :)

DSC034511.jpg

DSC03383EDIT.jpg

DSC03398.jpg

DSC03378EDIT1.jpg

Haha thanks WigsVR6 Got some 'Autoglym Super Resin Polish' today, that stuff is amazing!

Thats what I use it really is good stuff

Hey man, I found this thread (and your car) when I was doing an image search for pressed plates on a Corrado. Your car looks lovely!

Autoglym stuff seems to have a lot of detractors... but Super Resin Polish is the nuts on Flash and Tornado red cars. Really brings the oxidisation out. You'll find it lasts a lot longer too if you seal it in with the Extra Gloss Protection product!

you may find the upswept rear box will do heat damage to your bumper over time. That's what other users have found. I know it's damaging my eyes at the moment.

Boost Monkey, the upswept rear box has been on a good while and no damage, discolouration, warping, melting or anything has occured as of yet so as far as I'm aware, it's fine. Personally, I like it! Cheers Ollie :D and you're right Jim, works beautifully, gave it another go with the srp today and didn't fail to impress.. Again!

Looks really nice mate - not a fan of the FK rear lights though - my car came with a set and I had to get rid back to standard. Have you considered the all red rears? Bet they'd look extra good on your car...

Hey Kev, All reds have had SERIOUS consideration, just got to do a few things before I get around to changing the lights :) Will do a photoshop to see what the all reds look like, will post results in a min...

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

Probably the worst job at editing I've ever done but in a rush so that'll be my excuse :pDSC03395reds.jpg

Edited by josh.c

Me thinks so too :D after the MOT has come and gone, definitely will be one of the first things to do!