Tempest

Stanford Hall 2011, Sunday 1/5/2011

DO NOT USE THE CCGB WEBSITE EVENTS BOOKING SYSTEM FOR THIS EVENT!!!!

Woohay, tickets have arrived !!! 10-car clubstand for the CCGB now confirmed.

Due to me having stored attendee lists on the CCGB forum, and the forum being inaccessible at the moment, I will have to request you guys and gals to start all over again, sorry.

Entry is 8 GBP on the gate. Enter the grounds through the South Kilworth Gate (your ticket will have a little map on it, and the South Kilworth gate will also be sign posted on the day).

Arrive before 11 am! Gates open from 8 am onwards.

So, if you want to stick your C on the CCGB club stand at Stanford Hall this year, please follow these very simple instructions (failing to do so will result in no ticket :lol:):

1. PM me your full name, CCGB membership number, and full postal address, where you want me to send the ticket to.

See, that was simple enough :lol:

First 10 through the gate (or PM, as it were). No need to post here, just PM me the above details.

1. Jim

2. OSV

3.Purple Tom

4.Rocket Ron

5. C5 OEM

6. B41LEY

7. Laser Mark

8. 16VG60

9.VROOM

10.Wendy

Tempest

Edited by Tempest

Once again, sorry to those folks, whose names I have lost on the original list, that I had stored on the CCGB forum.

You will have to PM me your details (full name, CCGB membership number, full postal address) again, so I can send out a ticket to you. First ones to PM me are chosen.

For future events I am trialling Dave´s new Joomla events calendar thingy, where (hopefully) members can register themselves :-) - See Stonor Park thread for details.

Tempest

Eric,

please put me down for a place on the stand.

Hello Sam,

Afraid not buddy! this is one of the primary advantages of being a member as I know you once were for the anniversary gathering at this very show in 2008.

Membership is still only £10 which doesn't go that far these days so a small price to pay for a prime parking spot and a great social with other likeminded members on the day.

Why not consider renewing and attending the AGM this weekend? be good to see you there and would love to see the car

Kip :)

DO NOT USE THE CCGB WEBSITE EVENTS BOOKING SYSTEM FOR THIS EVENT!!!!

I noticed some people using the CCGB website events registering system for this event, and to avoid clashes, please do NOT use that system for this event (Stanford Hall)! I had to start the ticket re-allocation for Stanford Hall at a time when the CCGB Events Registering system was not available yet.

All other events will be handled through the CCGB website events registering system.

PM me your full name, full address details and CCGB membership number if you want a space on the clubstand at Stanford Hall. Tickets are allocated on whoever sends me a PM first. List in first post will be updated whenever I get a chance to (usually in the eve after work, when I'm home again).

Tempest

Hi Eric, if there's a free space then I'll take one, I was on the reserve list.

I have PM'd you but not sure if its worked, if not let me know and I'll email you my details.

Cheers James

Eric i have PM'd you my details, could you confirm receipt for my peace of mind. Thanks.

Whos going up to this from my way to have a look around on sunday?

Well I am going from Banbury - excellent roads from here - A423 to Southam, then A426 to Rugby, A5 and minor roads to Stanford Hall. If you are coming accross this way - we can meet up.

Jake - you might need to consider supercharging your car before attempting to convoy with Wendy.. be warned, she does drive quickly and knows the local roads very well! :)

So then Swompy - has Jim put you off - or is your right foot heavy enough ?? lol

So then Swompy - has Jim put you off - or is your right foot heavy enough ?? lol

Having driven behind him on Monday for a couple of miles I'd say its very heavy

Myself, laser mark and purple tom will be travelling down from Derby/Notts in convoy if anyone else wants to join us on the M1? Ian

Haha not at all, just a bit out of my way :(

Having driven behind him on Monday for a couple of miles I'd say its very heavy

Haha I wasnt that bad was I? I was taking it easy because of Oz ;)

But it is such a good drive from Gloucester to Banbury too................

But yes, a bit long winded.

See you at Stanford.