16VG60

Goodwood Breakfast Club 3rd April

Anyone going to the Goodwood Breakfast Club meet this Sunday April 3rd. Theme this time is "Softop Sunday" So sunroof open on yer Corrados for a cheeky pit lane pass!

Hi John,just taxed my vr today so going to give it 1st run of the year to goodwood tommorow.Hope to see you there.Daren, black vr6

Ditto Darren, taxed mine on the 1st so after a long Winter wait I'm out every chance I get. Will see you tommorrow. My mobile no. Is 07974020031 give me tx when you arrive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope, will be at the CCGB AGM, where all good Corrado owners should be tomorrow! :D

Would like to be at AGM but as my mum lives near Goodwood, I will be visiting her after event, where all good corrado owner sons should be!!!

Well as I am clearly not "a good Corrado owner" I enjoyed a superbly well attended Goowood Breakfast Club meet. Had the pleasure to meet up with "Harrier", and discuss our cars etc etc. The circuit was stacked much like the Germanarques meet in November last year.Fantastic metal on show this morning, as allways a very worthwhile way to enjoy a Sunday morning. Shame there was not any more poor Coorado owners to share the experience with. My first drive out this season was very entertaining and the light foggy start to the day improved inducted air no end! 51816e18-6707-b14a.jpg

I don't think Peter Saywell can stay away from Goodwood as he was there today with one of his toys, today it was the Zonda. Hopefully we will see you there at the next meet. I am thinking of getting over to the Brooklands breakfast meet.