Great to see some of the Corrados from here today. It's the first time I've been to any meets/shows in the Corrado. Can I get some help putting forum names to the cars. Mine was the standard blackberry VR6 on the CCGB stand (N831 VAJ).

I know C5 OEM and OSV's cars already, there was a really tidy Mystic Storm at the show and shine and there was a green Storm at the CCGB stand as well that I noticed.

There's the burgundy car next to mine and a white one next to that amongst many others, too many to list.

Sorry if I've missed anyone out but there was so many cars, I think a list like this might be a good way for newbies like me to associate the cars to screen names faces and make going to a show/meet less daunting and more familiar when we're looking for each others cars.

I'll upload a pic of the CCGB stand later tonight. But there were 6 cars on stand on Sunday:

Yours (N831 VAJ)

The burgundy one you mention

A white G60

A blue 16v (with grey leather I think)

Mine (a grey VR6)

A green Storm (superb conditon)

Not one Corrado under 6.5 seconds (or was it 7) on Saturday I am sure there will be a lot better today!

Really? Not even Graeme's?

The stunning Mystic Blue Storm that was in the Concours section belongs to Butterfly, I own the Flash Red one that was there on sunday and kindly shown in C5 OEM's pictures on page 5.

Great to see some of the Corrados from here today. It's the first time I've been to any meets/shows in the Corrado. Can I get some help putting forum names to the cars. Mine was the standard blackberry VR6 on the CCGB stand (N831 VAJ).

I know C5 OEM and OSV's cars already, there was a really tidy Mystic Storm at the show and shine and there was a green Storm at the CCGB stand as well that I noticed.

There's the burgundy car next to mine and a white one next to that amongst many others, too many to list.

Sorry if I've missed anyone out but there was so many cars, I think a list like this might be a good way for newbies like me to associate the cars to screen names faces and make going to a show/meet less daunting and more familiar when we're looking for each others cars.

DSCF0401.jpg

Anyone else recognise this? I got chatting to the owner and it's the car that a guy called Furkz on here used to own. It was black back then. The current owner has painted it a lovely matt colour; BMW Frozen Grey.

The stunning Mystic Blue Storm that was in the Concours section belongs to Butterfly, I own the Flash Red one that was there on sunday and kindly shown in C5 OEM's pictures on page 5.

Was good to see another Corrado there on Speedlines!

I'll upload a pic of the CCGB stand later tonight. But there were 6 cars on stand on Sunday:

Yours (N831 VAJ)

The burgundy one you mention

A white G60

A blue 16v (with grey leather I think)

Mine (a grey VR6)

A green Storm (superb conditon)

the white G60 was my one!

chatted to a few around the stand on sunday but not good remembering names. LOL

will post my pics up tonight

Edited by STU175

Hmmm, they've stuck Corrados in with "MK3". How useful. Looks like Graeme (Coullstar) got a 6.41 and a 6.01 to 60.

With the T/C on, I would expect low to mid 5s really, but it was hot though, which is not ideal turbo weather.

Was speaking with Graham on sunday think he mentioned he didn't get the TC fitted

I couldn't believe how quick the Revo TT RS is

Edited by nlau1

Anyone else recognise this? I got chatting to the owner and it's the car that a guy called Furkz on here used to own. It was black back then. The current owner has painted it a lovely matt colour; BMW Frozen Grey.

Looks just as good on the Corrado as it does the E90 M3 imo..... fantastic paint!

Thats me just in the door!! Almost 1000miles done over the weekend and not one bit of trouble from the car despite 8 runs and a few high speed blasts on the trip. First time Ive done 1/4mile in about 13 years. Couldnt get the hang of launching it and was bogging down then getting too much wheel spin in 2nd. As soon as it was in 3rd it flew. No TC fitted on mine and a hungover scotsman in that sort heat is not the most responsive of people. I only saw one other C doing the 1/4 miles and that was the blue one with R32 turbo and 4wd. Im sure it was an 11.99 run which is mighty impressive. Went up the strip in my mates 335d touring, mighty impressive machine and embarresed a few cars with it.

Id go again but if only for the crack that our group had. Im shattered!!!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]47666[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]47667[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]47668[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]47669[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]47670[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]47675[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]47673[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]47674[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]0[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]47671[/ATTACH]

last one is the stand on sunday, hi to everyone i met awesome weekend, camping made the weekend for me

hi this is my car it ended up winning best corrado i was not expecting that as there was plenty of stunning corrados there.

7a439abf.jpg

Edited by stuarty36

/\ Absolutely Loving that :cool:

What's the maintenance / care regime for paint like that? You can't polish it can you? Can you wax it?

A few pics from me. Once again sorry about the phone camera quality. I'll get around to buying a proper camera one day :)

C5 OEM cleaning. You really need to see the quality of the paint to appreciate it:

c5oem_cleaning.jpg

OSV cleaning. A simply stunning car, perfect in every way:

osv_cleaning.jpg

osv_rear.jpg

And a few from the CCGB stand:

gti_international_1.jpggti_international_2.jpggti_international_3.jpg

Thanks for posting up pics :)

Good to see a good Rado turnout certainly on Sunday

Tempest

Hey guys,

Mine was the burgundy VR6 with the smooth bumpers which was parked next to the White G60 (steve i think his name was). Was a nice day out. Thanks again gor OSV for hooking me up with the heater controls at a top price.

Shame I didnt get to see anyone else on the club stand. Hope to get a few more things sorted out in time for the next show.

Hey guys,

Mine was the burgundy VR6 with the smooth bumpers which was parked next to the White G60 (steve i think his name was).

hi mate names stu but not far off LOL