lion

DDI suppliers ... anyone used them...

I messaged these guys January 2010.... they got back to me yesterday 16 months later

I wanted to buy off them before , but they only made their dials in kmh, they now do them in mph and do the dials for the digital and anloge clocks

Just wondering if these are a good price and how easy are they to fit ,

http://moman.pl/en/index.php?a=opis&k=26&id=88

Seems a decent price to me although I bought a set of ddi dials from DDI directly as they were £20 cheaper even with the shipping than from my local supplier 'Vemon Motorsport'.

They came in MPH too. I also bought the reverse LCD kit and they look the bollox! £95 delivered IIRC...

Dead easy to fit too! :D

I got mine from Awesomegti a year or so ago. Good price and quick delivery, reverse LCD is a worthwhile mod while you're at it IMO.

What I find interesting is if your actually Polish and order it in Poland it is 168.99 PLN (Polish Zloty) which works out at around £30 yet for us Brits its 69 EUR which is around £56 :(

Well we Brits always pay more. That's the way it goes...get screwed over and say nothing! It's the true British way :D

So where have you guys got yours from, got any links to the sites, would prefer to deal with UK site, seeing how these guys waited 16 months for a reply lol

Hi mate,

I also got this email from them after emailing them a while ago regarding a group buy and if they did the dials in MPH. I don't think they're DDI's mate, they make them themselves methinks. They have other various designs they make on their site too!!

Stick to DDI would be what I'd do - I loves mine!!

Yeah I agree, i will get the propa DDI dials, I know venom motorsport sell them, who else, last time I went on DDI,s site it was closed down

Yeah I agree, i will get the propa DDI dials, I know venom motorsport sell them, who else, last time I went on DDI,s site it was closed down

I got mine from DDi just a few weeks ago. Worked out £20 cheaper than buying from Venom. They arrived in about a week.