BLCSO

All Types VW Show - Bodelwyddan Castle, North Wales. 15th May 2011.

sunny north wales??? have you not been there before?

im thinkin of going depending on wither i can get someone to look after my boy or if my girlfriend is working? i could bring my boy but he would prob get grumpy and bored but he is only 19months so cant hold that against him really!

A Corrado stand would be good rather than show and shine? Aim for best club display!

Haven't been in a few years but always enjoyed this show. fingers crossed, we should be at this again this year.

We'll be there, Not sure in the Corrado or the RS........... Got a feeling the Mrs wants the Rado's first show outing!

i will be there,i went to buy tickets online but left it to late.have to pay on gate

I will be there, looking forward to my first meet at the castle.

Is it a big show?

i went last year its a good show,wouldnt say its massive but a lot of people there.deva dubs is best ive been to

The location of this is fantastic 8), a nice mix of air cooled & watercooled. Autojumble could do with being a little bigger but other than that a very nice show.

1 tip though. Have a big breakfast before you set off and take either a flask or some bottled water as they really know how to charge for those things!!!!

i take my tent ,cooker,bbq,beer etc cant afford there prices when running a corrado lol

The location of this is fantastic 8), a nice mix of air cooled & watercooled. Autojumble could do with being a little bigger but other than that a very nice show.

1 tip though. Have a big breakfast before you set off and take either a flask or some bottled water as they really know how to charge for those things!!!!

Thats why i get my bro to bring the scran... lo Come on JON_VR6 sort it out...lol

We'll be there, Not sure in the Corrado or the RS........... Got a feeling the Mrs wants the Rado's first show outing!

You know me too well!! Of course I want to go in the rado!!

ive most prob got a pic of your car lee if it was last year you showed it there

I'm getting there early as i'm showing my car again!!!

Would show ours but no stand to go on :(

Normally only go to shows and show the car tbh

Next year we will have to look at sorting out a Corrado stand !!!!!

Anyone fancy meeting up before hand and convoy down? We are coming from Preston.

Lymm services for McD breakfast is always a show starting winner!

Not a great show today, weather was bobbins!!!! nice to see you kev and your dad!!!!