dalhalvaig

Found on PH..some quite well priced

Haha the second advert down the mulberry c for sale ! There my wheels that are for sale so i dont know why hes using my pictures lol but he is and thats not my car haha

Some great cars there but if i was in the UK i would snap the dealers hand off for this gem, BBS always go well with dark colour.

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201114384158439/sort/priceasc/usedcars/model/corrado/make/volkswagen/postcode/ne23nn/keywords/g60/radius/1500/page/1?logcode=p

We just dont cars like this in Spain, just rubbish like this.........

http://www.coches.net/volkswagen-corrado-corrado-18-g60-3p-gasolina-1989-en-valencia-25188891-covo.aspx

:bonk:

Edited by Diesel Junior

The second one looks an interesting proposition.

Recaro interior,3.1litre motor,£1600 ---head gasket issues???

If it was only 10 miles from me it would be sitting on my driveway:geek:

The last one looks a good buy too,just had the engine overhauled,chains tensioners etc,good to go!!

At £1800 its a cheap car and you could probably get a couple of hundred off it to do a deal !!

At these current prices I can see another Corrado coming soon --just don`t tell the wife:thumbleft:

Edited by too hot

Couldn't agree more, its a buyers market at the minute, decent valvers going for less than 1500 quid etc. Will be back in UK for 4 months this summer and leave mine here all wrapped up, it's not going to be easy.........

If it was only 10 miles from me it would be sitting on my driveway:geek:

That's one long driveway you have :D

would it be daft to email him asking why hes advertising my wheels in his add or do you think he might just of done it as a refrence to what hes got ? surley he could have taken pics of his wheels and not pinched mine