revilo

Rutland Water BBQ meet 12th June.

My mate who's on Cliosport.net has organised a meet at Rutland water (Sykes Lane near empingham) on the 12th of June starting at 1300, welcome to all apparently. Last time i went it was all clios which doesn't really interest me too much, but went anyway and had some good banter and general car talk. Its also quite a good location for group car photos assuming the weather is good. Be nice not to be the only dub there this time!

cant promise but may well turn up if reminded nearer the time ;)

sounds good. was speaking to jonny(clio) last night and he's cleared it with rutland water to have static barbecues there but no disposable ones. so bring whatever you want to cook and he's going to supply one or two barbecues that will be lit from about 1300. Got everything from a 1.2 corsa(quite a nice one as corsa's go) to a 550bhp skyline GTR r33 interested in coming as well as obviously all the renault clan. Need you to come sam as ive told jonny about your car and he wants to see it!

Maybe tempted by this as its very close... Just not massively keen on the thought of hundreds of clios lol

Reminder nearer the time is a good idwa though

Just to confirm to those who are interested,this meet is still going ahead on 12th june at 13.00.

If anybody needs directions let me know.

So far appox 25ish cars confirmed including me and a friend in his nugget g60 which will be for sale there.

Dont let the clios put you off too much,theyre a good bunch of guys n girls really.

I will come too :D Its pretty close to me (Corby) :)

Be my first meet in the raddo with its ABF :)

---------- Post added at 09:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 AM ----------

Scrap that.. I'm away :( I'll keep an eye out though :)

A quick reminder for those that requested it.

Next weekend on the sunday(12th) is the rutland water meet.

Open to all. Look forward to seeing you there!

might not be able to make this now :-(, trying to get the car ready for an MOT. May not even be ready for DC11 !! Or even possibly gti inters....noooo!!

Wont be there now. Didnt go to plan, still have hole in roof of car.

oh, sorry to hear that _Meth. if its sunny you could come anyway?! get a few more heads together for whatever it is thats up? guessing sunroof?

Anyhow, all still welcome to come.

If it rains and your planning on coming, give me a bell on 07824442639 and ill fill you in on what the plan is, id imagine go to the nearest pub with ample safe parking and sit and talk rubbish.

Yeah, would be good to. Theres talk of another one, only trouble is the weather seems to have peaked this year already. will start a new thread when i know more.