tony_ack

Classic green wing & grille, scabby cloth interior, beige trim bits,

Still after a few parts to get the Corrado looking beautiful again!

Classic Green (LC6U) driver's wing. Mine is getting pretty scabby now and looks to be beyond salvage. I'm looking for one in very good condition - i.e. dent free, rust free, and no scratches that require paint/filler

Classic Green (LC6U) driver's door - same condition as above - rust and dent free (okay a couple of SMALL car park dings on the swage line are to be expected), and no deep scratches. Would consider taking the passenger door too if similar condition and the right price.

Classic Green (LC6U) front grille - looking for a painted front grille. Alternatively, if I can get a standard grille cheaply, I would paint myself.

Scabby cloth interior - I'm looking for a later cloth interior for no more than £50. Condition and design is really not important as I'll be using it temporarily while I restore the leather, so ripped cloth seats, mouldy butchered door cards and collapsed bolsters are all fair game. I will need seats and doorcard.

Beige interior bits still needed:

-Passenger side inner wing/lower A-pillar cover panel (ABS ECU cover)

-Driver side right footrest/lower A-pillar cover panel

-Centre console front exhaust tuner cover/lower gear shift surround (just the lower bit, I don't need the the gaitor and surround with the badge)

-Handbrake cover (beige preferred but balck considered as mine is completely missing at the moment)

-1 clip for the trim that runs at the top of the tailgate (there are two clips, left and right, only one needed)

Dash clocks screw cover, left hand side.

PAS pipe for VR6 from pump to rack - no leaks

I can collect up to 100 miles for the right parts, or courier is an option also. I have some parts I can provide as swaps / p/x if preferred, including rear Koni TAs, glass sunroof panel, rear lights

Edited by tony_ack

have full centre console except gear gaitor, 70 posted

rest can be painted if you interested ??

have a classic green parts as well, except grille and wings as they are rusted

Edited by emu

Hi mate,

I only need the bottom front lower bit of the trim really, would you sell that bit on its own?

Let me know what sort of price you're expecting for the doors.

I really don't want to break centre tunnel.

Doors, depends how complete you need, I need some parts from them (all rubbers and window motors) so bare metal doors will be for sale, 30 quid each, they are in vgc but some small marks on them, and were repainted before as a part of full car respray

okay, no worries... I can't really justify £70 when I only need one piece of trim. Doors are a good price, but I'm looking for original paint if possible, as both of mine have had spray jobs which aren't too good.