mr lobitos

pathetic bits

plastic battery cover is.....281915411f

the material cover is.....357915411c

I use the plastic top cover, cheaper and neater and doesn't get water logged and rotten, its still a genuine part and solution

BTW I tried to get these the other day and was told they are obsolete :( both of them...

couple more bits needed

2x "A" pillar trims ( if there the ones that run down the windscreen) in black with no holes

plus can you still get the clip that makes the rod attached to the doorpin go up and down (hope you understand my description)

thanks for looking

thanks again dragon green , will get one on order

"a" pillar trims ,anybody ?

just another question, getting terrible wind noise , any ideas (sensible answers please), cheers

gotta get myself a battery cover.....had a prob a few months back with torential rain, was shorting out my battery everytime

get one ordered, still available from dealers and they do smarten up the bay

has anyone got grey "a" pillar trims which i could paint as don't seem to be having much luck with black ones , cheers

sadly no, someone has sliced about 15mm off each side, so gap were it meets windscreen, don't ask me why

if i can't get a mint pair in the next few days , i'll have yours cheers

no, took the plunge and ordered some leather trimmed ones off badgerman, really pleased with them, very high quality of workmanship, fitting this weekend ,will post pics when done

anyway, anybody got the screw covers to finish the job off, cheers

Badgerman does do quality work,my trims he did for me last year,still smell/look as fresh as the day i got them !

Cant help you on the screw covers,i have only got one myself !

number plate surround (black) must be in good condition with all tabs in place, just found crack in mine ,cheers

2x clips which hold on the pillar trim above your head if your sitting in the back, think there's 5 in total they push over a plastic lug (sorry for being so vague) , cheers

number 9, are they still avail from the dealers, thanks again

The metal springy ones !

They were available last year 323867389 about 50p each,if you can't get any,I have a few you can have !

black plastic surround that goes around the radio , heater vents and controls and the switches, must be mint, no cracks around the radio, mine is ok but is cracked were the radio cage goes in and the radio keeps pulling out, cheers