87 Jetta 16v

Grant Motorsport VR6 Corrado Breaking - Blackberry with Black Interior

Nice one cheers neal :) might save some paint

Hi Chris, unfortunately the wing has a scratch about 6 inches long on it, so probably not the best for you.

N.

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

Could you do £100 posted for it if the part number is right for the fan controller?!

The fan controller part number is 357 919 506

To be honest with you, the £109 is a good price so I would like to hold out for that.

Thanks,

Neal.

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

I found a supply for the Fuel flap component so don't go taking it apart!!! Thx :D

No worries, I had a suspicion it might break on removal anyway!!

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

I'm still interested in the bonnet depending on condition etc, any joy with pics?. Ok for collection as you are only in Reading I believe.

Hi there,

The bonnet is in reasonable condition apart from one small patch which looks like it was cleaned with a washing up scouring pad so probably not ideal:( I am indeed just outside Reading.

N

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

Hi I am looking for the centre section of the dash,which the radio/heater controls and ash tray etc fit onto.(See pic)

It has to be mint no broken lugs or fixings!!

Also heater controls and heater(I will get back to you with what I`m after exactly)Doing an early to late swap and the heater appears to be different from the slide controlled version.

A headlight switch if it works on all settings ???

Hi there,

Unfortunately the centre console is not in the best condition. It has a crack in it and from memory, one of the lugs is broken to secure the heater controls.

Fair enough bud if I am near you and you still have them I'll take a look

cheers for getting back to me

Hi Chris, unfortunately the wing has a scratch about 6 inches long on it, so probably not the best for you.

N.

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

The fan controller part number is 357 919 506

To be honest with you, the £109 is a good price so I would like to hold out for that.

Thanks,

Neal.

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

No worries, I had a suspicion it might break on removal anyway!!

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

Hi there,

The bonnet is in reasonable condition apart from one small patch which looks like it was cleaned with a washing up scouring pad so probably not ideal:( I am indeed just outside Reading.

N

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

Hi there,

Unfortunately the centre console is not in the best condition. It has a crack in it and from memory, one of the lugs is broken to secure the heater controls.

Cheers thanks anyway

Hi mate, do you have the handbrake cover/ gaitor, the lower bit that fastens to the bit where you hold it? If you do, is it black?

Cheers,

Nigel

Hi

I don't suppose you have the mechanism for the passenger door? also if the gear know and gator are in goon condition then i'll take those as well.

Thanks

Adam

Hi these parts still available and at what price ?

Wishbone in good condition ?

MARK

Hi Mark,

I have the suspension uprights, they are in good working condition. I would be looking for £35 posted for them if that helps?

I don't have the wishbones at the moment as I might be needing them.

Let me know if that helps,

N.

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

Hi Adam,

Are you talking about the electric window mechanism? If yes, I do have this and it is in perfect working condition. The gear knob and gaitor are also in good condition too.

Thanks,

Neal.

Hi Neal .

I dont need the hubs and bearings if you are including those and also lighten the parcel !

I am collecting parts , with some new, to build up complete front suspensions with bigger brakes to swap over on to my car that is getting a bit flabby . So I`ll use my existing hubs with all new bearings .

MARK

Hi Neal .

I dont need the hubs and bearings if you are including those and also lighten the parcel !

I am collecting parts , with some new, to build up complete front suspensions with bigger brakes to swap over on to my car that is getting a bit flabby . So I`ll use my existing hubs with all new bearings .

MARK

Hi Mark, I will have some front suspension but I don't know what it is yet as it's not off the car. I'll let you know once it's off.

Thanks,

N.

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

Do you still have the mfa stalk and the lower ignition cowling?

Hi there,

I do have the MFA stalk, but the cowling has screw holes in it. I have a brand new pair of VW cowls that I believe are NLA from the dealers if that helps? Oh, and I also have a late headlight switch if you still need one.

Thanks,

N.

Edited by 87 Jetta 16v

[/color]Hi Adam,

Are you talking about the electric window mechanism? If yes, I do have this and it is in perfect working condition. The gear knob and gaitor are also in good condition too.

Thanks,

Neal.

Hi Neal

Sorry I meant the actual door lock mechanism, that the outer handle pushes against to open the door.

Cheers

Adam

Hi Neal

Sorry I meant the actual door lock mechanism, that the outer handle pushes against to open the door.

Cheers

Adam

Hi Adam,

It looks like someone has beaten you to it on edition 38. I made the offer last night. If he doesn't come back in a couple of days I will drop you a message.

Thanks,

N.

I'm in need of a complete ignition barrel and bellow switch, keys and if poss maybe even the boot lock too. My rado door handles are delocked so door locks are not needed.

Can you help and at what price?

Cheers.

Hi there,

To be honest I was going to sell the door handles with the keys. The ignition barrel is a real pain to get out from memory so I wasn't going to remove it, it's just a time thing really...

do you have drivers front indicator??

HI there,

I do, your for £15 collected or £20 posted if that helps?

Thanks,

Neal.

hi do you have a good passenger wing if so how much posted buddy

do you have the drivers wing in good condition

Sorry, this one is no good either.

List at top updated, though I am sure there will be parts that I have missed that I still have. Please ask.

THanks,

N.