Critical_Mass

FOR SALE - Samsug Galaxy S II BRAND NEW!

Hi all,

I have a Samsung Galaxy S II 16GB for sale, only opened by person in shop, not been used. The girlfriend got it on a new contract but doesnt want it, the plan was to get it and sell it on and buy her one that she does want.

It was a Vodafone contract, but im sure its not network specific as the person in the shop got the phone before she asked what network we wanted the new contract to be on, so should work on the top for - Vodafone, O2, Orange and T Mobile. But will definately work on Vodafone and O2.

Comes boxed with headphones and charger.

Looking for £430 + postage

DSCF5038.jpg

Certainly is, which is probably what's putting people off. It will go on ebay if it doesnt sell in here.

I may have been naive in thinking it wouldnt take much selling.

Edited by Critical_Mass

It'll fly off eBay. People on here see £430 as a new exhaust or set of shiny rims or half the price of replacing chains. . . . but GLWS

That is true. BUt thats not to say they wont buy anything else other then what you mention above.

Though you're right i'll prob have more luck on ebay. Just wanted to give you guys a go first :D

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

:(