Graphite

G60 Boost return pipe...

This is the second one I've had to source in just under a year.

I need a boost return pipe for a G60 setup. This pipe goes from the underside of the throttle body and leads down to the return side of the charger. Also need the pipe that attatches to the breather on the cam cover which then attatches to the boost return pipe.

Cheers,

Troy.

Hi Troy, I think I can help you here but will Need to check my stock in the workshop tommorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wahey John! Just saw my charger on Sunday, It looks very smart! Just got to sort out this pipe and it's back on the road.

I have one of the pipes which goes from the breather back to the boost reurn pipe - £9 posted if you're interested. I may even have a boost return pipe at home - will check tonight.

Somehow in the three months that the car has been off the road, whilst it has been sat in my garage, the pipe has managed to misplace itself! I'm terrible for loosing things :(

When I bought the car it didnt have one, the boost return was blanked off. Hency why I had to but one about a year ago lol.

-JMC, I'll see what John comes up with, if he doesn't have the pipe from the breather to the return pipe I'll have it from you for definite.

Ok mate - will keep an eye on the thread then. On the plus side - when your first one comes up you'll have a spare :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk6d9be8c2-7a6f-719a.jpg

I have the boost return pipe you need Troy. Give me a call to sort details. Glad you are pleased with your JMR S4 charger rebuild. Best regards, John.

Ok mate - will keep an eye on the thread then. On the plus side - when your first one comes up you'll have a spare :lol:

Lol yeah I know it will probably turn up sometime soon, most likely in a very bizzare place too. The Pipe John is supplying me also has the pipe from the breather but thanks for offering to look