neuon2003

Sunroof internal headlining panel for re-trimming

Looking for the internal sunroof headlining panel, with the surrounding plastic beading for the hole in the headlining itself, for re-trimming/painting.

Thanks

I have this, not sure how easilly the cover comes off the metal though?

If it comes off ok hows does £25 posted sound?

Thanks,

Neal.

Hi Neal,

Apologies for the late response, I forgot I asked this. Did the panel come off OK? Do you also have the plastic beading from the headlining?

Cheers,

Hi there,

I totally forgot to try. I have not disposed of the car so I will have a look this week. I do have the bead that goes around it though :)

I will keep you posted,

Thanks,

N.

Hi emu,

Sounds good. By complete do you mean both pieces? Late car? If so please PM me payment details.

Cheers,

don't really know what you mean saying both pieces as it's one part. whole inside part, the frame with moving up and down trim

Both pieces=the internal panel plus the surrounding trim for the hole in the headlining.

Both pieces=the internal panel plus the surrounding trim for the hole in the headlining.

cool, will give you a picture on Friday to make sure we both talk about same think.

Thanks to Neal and emu for the interest and assistance. I have got this sorted. Now I just need to do the re-trimming.