joby

Corrado R32 on ebay

No one seems to want a decent corrado nowadays, people would prefer to buy a tatty £2k one then quit it and declare corrados ****e as everything went wrong

Looks nice and I've been watching it for ages but I think a lot more effort could be put into the advert. A bit of presentation of the car in terms of some tyre shine, a clean engine bay and getting it into a decent location, then plenty of pictures from all angles, including the interior etc.

Then a decent description with a bit more about the build rather than just a list of the parts fitted.

Always amazes me when people expect a modified car to sell on eBay with just the barest of descriptions and some crappy pictures. I think if you're asking £6495 for a Corrado then its a good idea to put some decent effort into marketing it.

Just my opinion anyway :)

.......... I think if you're asking £6495 for a Corrado then its a good idea to put some decent effort into marketing it.

Just my opinion anyway :)

......couldnt agree more Pal. I've said it once and I shall say it again, it always amazes me when people put there 'pride and joy' up for sale and they dont even bother to clean the carpets !! :scratch: