What's up. Chiming in, new to the forum. I drive a 93 SLC 24v, with a few extras here and there. Lookin forward to chatting with some 'rado folks.

My moneypit:

reborn8.jpg

Looks good, are you from across the pond? Are there many 24v's over there? Let us know how the build went and welcome.

Yeah, I'm in the states. Honestly, this is the only one I know of. Seems everybody skipped ahead to the 3.2.... Swap went fairly smooth, couple of issues here and there. My tach is a little jumpy, and the intake manny rubs the hood. Gonna cut the mounts down a few mm soon when we tear it down to work on the AC. Man, is it a blast to drive. She's a beast...

Hello and welcome, looks a nice car! I think I will have to go down the 24v route at some point. The 2.8 does need the mounts cutting to get it to fit properly but once you do that should be fine, there are a few 24v guys on this forum and plenty of information!

Thanks for the welcomes, folks. Been a few months since I've been on here... Since then we've worked quite a few of the issues out with the swap, and found a few more :p Also been busy trying to get my wife back in a 'rado, hers was smashed by a Jag over the summer. Found her a nice rolling shell, in the process now of swapping the goodies from the wreck to the donor.

Mine is FINALLY going in tomorrow for paint and body work. I'm super pumped....

Edited by moneybags

really really liking that, and i dont normally like matt paint work, but that just looks so right for some reason??