KIPVW

VW Festival Harewood, Lets see those pictures! :)

Thanks Wendy.

Dave i'll let you know if anyone drops out..

Yep us too mate lol! you are more than welcome to stay at ours the night before Karl if you want to break the journey up! got loads of spare beds :)

cheers for the very kind offer mate, do you mind a very loud snorer dossing at your for the night lol

cheers for the very kind offer mate, do you mind a very loud snorer dossing at your for the night lol

Lol! Not at all mate! I'll pm you our address soon ;)

Paul,

Looks like I will now be out of the country for the 14th. Can you pass on my spot to someone else?

Cheers,

Andrew

Ah thats a shame Andrew! have some other folk interested so will do :) thanks for letting me know.

kip car not ready so someone can have mine and if someone has spare weekend tickets?

Ah ok Chris, thats a pity mate but am sure you'll enjoy it any road :)

Have a couple of reserves so thanks for that.

Hi Kip,

Sorry to jump onto this so late but I'll definitely be coming to this show...if for any reason there are any more dropouts then I'd love to be able to put the TDi on the stand, I'll even wash it special-like :)

No worries if not though!

Cheers

Tom

Tom, i'm sure we can squeeze another on, so hope you have advance tickets already?????

B*****S cant bloody well make the show due to work throwing a huuuge spanner in the works, really gutted as wanted to come to this show :-( and what makes it worse my ticket arrived this morning, so i have a ticket for sunday if anyone wants it for free.

I HATE WORK AND WANNA BECOME AN IMMIGRANT AND GET EVERYTHING FOR NOTHING.

karl

Ah Karl thats pants shame buddy :(

Yeah Kip gutted but as you know not had time due to impending house move. But I defo coming as cant mis this as its been planned for a year now. Anyway have 2 cars to prepare on the saturday anyway a mk4 wagon and a mk2 vr so I think we have our work cut out. So Morris & Wendy if you see this get there early for some buffing :)

I'll be parked up with the Club GTi Manchester lot but I'll come over to see you all. See you there

Smashing :) will post up meet times when i get me head together lol!

Ah Karl thats pants shame buddy :(

Yeah Kip gutted but as you know not had time due to impending house move. But I defo coming as cant mis this as its been planned for a year now. Anyway have 2 cars to prepare on the saturday anyway a mk4 wagon and a mk2 vr so I think we have our work cut out. So Morris & Wendy if you see this get there early for some buffing :)

will do squire!! what time is early??

I am staying in Grantham at a friends the Friday evening, so not far away from Harewood and if I can drag my girlfriend out of her pit early enough, then we should be able to make it soon after the gates open on Saturday - which I belive is 12 noon ?

Yep thats a true story its depends whether bens car comes on Friday or sat morning as it will have fresh interior in :)

Is there a place for cars for sale at Harewood? I was going to try to sell my car at Tatton but I am now going to be away at the weekend.

Andy

Well this not going good apparently my payment failed when I ordered the tickets but no notification till yesterday :(

Had contact but they have just said order new tickets which puts us in the overflow field which is really annoying.

Trying to get an answer if they can sort anything out. :(

Well this not going good apparently my payment failed when I ordered the tickets but no notification till yesterday :(

Had contact but they have just said order new tickets which puts us in the overflow field which is really annoying.

Trying to get an answer if they can sort anything out. :(

oh no!! how pants! well........ party at mine??