poll250

Cream or Black Leather interior, maybe Recaro.

Looking for a good condition, low mileage Black Leather interior, inc seats and doorcards from a late VR.

Need to see some good photos, and not ruling out Recaros.

Talk to me!

Edit: Quite coming around to the idea of a Cream interior with my black plastics and ABP paint, anyone got a good set going (in my area)

Edited by poll250

I`ve got some in the classifieds. Definitely good condition and could be great with a small touch up on the drivers bolster. Happy to negotiate on the price they are up for.

I have a full heated leather interior, complete with switch and loom, all in very good condition in my TDi that I'd consider selling as I've been looking to go back to the standard cloth interior for a while now. Would be looking at £600 for the lot. No bolster wear and I've cleaned and fed the interior a few times since its been fitted.

Let me know if you're interested.

I'll pop outside and get some, give me 10 mins...

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

Ok, here's a few piccies:

2011-07-18200034.jpg

2011-07-18195958.jpg

2011-07-18200022.jpg

2011-07-18200011.jpg

2011-07-18200049.jpg

I'm a bit fastidious about keeping it clean and caring for it, as well as not sitting on the bolsters when getting in or out etc (in fact the Mrs and I nearly split up after an argument about that :lol:). Let me know what you think. Incidentally I rewrapped the loom when I did the TDi build so that's all good too.

Hi Tom,

Sorry totally forgot to reply to this and then I was away. They do look to be in good condition :)

I'm kinda thinking I might try and look for some Cream (recaro?) leathers if any come up within the next few days, mainly having read through Quicky1980s thread and seeing how good they look! My mind changes every day on whether thats a good idea at the moment, so I'll let you know in the next few days unless they've already gone?

You know I have one, cream, probably best condition you can find but distance between us is so huge :(

You know I have one, cream, probably best condition you can find but distance between us is so huge :(

Yeah I know mate! They do look pretty good and all. :(

just go on a nice road trip to Aberdeen Andy, spend the weekend getting ****ed and drive back on monday.

Yeah I know mate! They do look pretty good and all. :(

Come to Aberdeen, I will make you a good cup of tea free of charge :)

To be honest I'm still missing a part to zip back the headrests, it's only 24p from VW but never got a time to order it but have to do it finally.

As much as I'd like to drive to Aberdeen and back, it'd cost roughly £300 in petrol alone!

Funny thing is I might be in Aberdeen for a day or two with work in the next couple of weeks, but would be flying in and out! I don't think an Interior would fit in my hand luggage LOL

300 in petrol is a lot, it cost me 80 quid to get here from Kent, so 160 both ways. Try shiply or look for man with a van on ebay, you should get a quote around 100 quid.

Yeah a VRT isn't exactly economical on a 1000 mile round trip!

I'll take a look into men with vans tomorrow!

Yeah a VRT isn't exactly economical on a 1000 mile round trip!

I'll take a look into men with vans tomorrow!

you could meet me and drive my non vr6t the rest of the way to aberdeen lol

No problem - I haven't advertised them anywhere else so they're not going to go anywhere, just let me know if you're still interested :)

Hi Tom,

Sorry totally forgot to reply to this and then I was away. They do look to be in good condition :)

I'm kinda thinking I might try and look for some Cream (recaro?) leathers if any come up within the next few days, mainly having read through Quicky1980s thread and seeing how good they look! My mind changes every day on whether thats a good idea at the moment, so I'll let you know in the next few days unless they've already gone?