hawwy

Vr6 coil pack

I've got a Beru coilpack, was working ok on removal, only removed as I'd got hold of a VAG item very cheaply. No cracks and in very good condition, need a photo? £35 posted.

The original coilpack is Beru as well. Well, the amplifier is Temic / Telefunken and the coils themselves are Beru. The amplifier never fails in my experience, so you can easily swap the Beru pack onto the original amplifier (the ally cradle bit the coils attach to) if reliability is a concern.

I've got a Beru coilpack, was working ok on removal, only removed as I'd got hold of a VAG item very cheaply. No cracks and in very good condition, need a photo? £35 posted.

Yes please mate

And also send me your paypal details. Are you 100% sure it will work yeah? Il take it if yes

See pics. Yes it worked 100%, as said I got hold of a brand new coilpack from the dealer as a replacement.

Will PM payment details.

See pics. Yes it worked 100%, as said I got hold of a brand new coilpack from the dealer as a replacement.

Will PM payment details.

paying now