petemcr

Early/Late Spec Bonnet

alright everyone

any tell me, if my bonnet the early spec one or late spec... I'm new with Corrado's and i've always had it down as being early spec, but then I caught it @ the side and it looks "bulged" at the front, I know these pics aren't the best to tell but would be great if someone could verify

225198_10150624170180433_690145432_18789407_2333315_n.jpg

250438_10150624170475433_690145432_18789412_4817913_n.jpg

I thought so, wasn't there a crossover period where some early spec corrado's got late spec bonnets and wings?... saying that though it probably has been replaced because its had a nasty paint job on it

what about the wings? they late spec or early spec?

cheers

is the front bumper a late one as well? i've never been too sure about the differences, but could it be a late bumper with early fogs?

Bumper is early, the way the top trim line blends into the lower wheel arch area is angled at the end, the late ones just have the line fade out without the direction change.

As for wings, really hard to spot the difference, they are just slightly wider at the arch bulge point to accomodate the wider tyres fitted to the VRs - as long as they are both the same then its not an issue.