Sideways Steve

Who on here has a Nugget C ?

That's looking very nice!

Thanks, it ought to lol! Talk about a labour of love this one :lol: I think it scares me more than the VR does as i'm so paranoid in it.

i have a 1.8 16v nugget and in poole dorset

---------- Post added at 7:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 7:27 PM ----------

I've had another look at paint code and whilst it looks like LK16 it could be LK1B - it's so faded it could be anything! Will post photo up when I can. Are there really only 16 yellow C's left in UK? I used to see quite a few but then I don't see many of any colour now; guess there are all dying one by one. I've had people tap my window at traffic lights to tell me how much they like my car and one person startled me by running alongside giving me the thumbs up. C's are particularly beautiful and really stand out even though there's nothing flash about them.

if its lk1b then its a nugget if its k1d then its jasmine yellow ~:)

^ Helen yours looks fantastic, you say you are in Penarth - so yours might be the one i saw in Cardiff years ago?

Hi!

Thanks a lot! Its now my second car; looking forward to better weather so I can put some tax on it and bring it out of the garage for a spin. Yes, it was probably mine. Think there was one in Caerphilly but as far as I know there are no others in Cardiff.

Would love someone's opinion of the yellow 1.8 currently for sale on Autotraders. A garage in Bristol has one that looks really good, low mileage and the price has been dropped to £1599! Sooo tempted but guess one is enough!

---------- Post added at 7:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 7:12 PM ----------

Hi!

Thanks a lot! Its now my second car; looking forward to better weather so I can put some tax on it and bring it out of the garage for a spin. Yes, it was probably mine. Think there was one in Caerphilly but as far as I know there are no others in Cardiff.

Would love someone's opinion of the yellow 1.8 currently for sale on Autotraders. A garage in Bristol has one that looks really good, low mileage and the price has been dropped to £1599! Sooo tempted but guess one is enough!