dogger

SpoonFedTuning One Piece Lower Windscreen Trim Group Buy

We are working on them. Hoping by the end of the month we will have them ready to sell but it might be early June.

What sort of price are the sill trims gonna be? I also want one of the 70mm front lips, so would like to order at the same time to combine postage costs

What sort of price are the sill trims gonna be? I also want one of the 70mm front lips, so would like to order at the same time to combine postage costs

:wave: :wave:

I've made the decision to sell my project so my carbon fibre trims are for sale if anyone is interested.

Ad is in the for sale section

We are making the mold right now. I won't have pricing on the door sills until next week once we sort out how much work is involved with making them. They will be available in gloss black fiberglass, carbon fiber, and carbon/Kevlar all with the Corrado logo etched under the clear coat finish.

Sorry for my late reply. I haven't been on this forum for awhile.

How much would it be for the scuttle tray and this trim?

Scuttle tray in fiberglass £111 and in carbon fiber £123. Trim in fiberglass is £123 and carbon fiber £138.

Hi, how much would you sell the scuttle panel, wiper cover and number plate holder for? All in carbon fibre please and posted to the UK.

You will have to contact direct through Spoonfed as Dogger is no longer on the forum