8vMatt

Late Headlight Switch....New Batch Delivered. Fit All Corrado's.

List now upto date guys.

Be a day or so for posting as I'm working in the middle of nowhere and its difficult to get to the PO. I'll let you know once the first lot go out.

Cheers for buying :thumbleft:

Not really read the whole or any of this thread but I got the jist that these are new ones from china or something? I ask because mine broke just now :(

Not really read the whole or any of this thread but I got the jist that these are new ones from china or something? I ask because mine broke just now :(

Correct sir. Sounds like you need a new one then :thumbleft:

mine did light up blue though, I got Jmc to put led's in. also all my dash lights are blue led's.

mine did light up blue though, I got Jmc to put led's in. also all my dash lights are blue led's.

Hmm my dash has been modded with led's. The switch doesn't light my dash but does light a friends who has led's.

Is it worth getting for the body alone to repair your switch?

Thank you to everyone that has paid so far, all your switches have now been posted during this week. List updated.

Got mine today , looks good so will have to have a play and fit it when i get the time.

Thanks for a great group buy and a speedy hassle-free service.

List all upto date.

And a bump for anyone who hasn't seen the thread and might be interested in one. Plenty available.

Finally got round to fitting mine today , it is a quality part and works as it should.

Top man for sorting this out, took her out for a spin afterwards and found the heated rear window sticks Grrr !

Hi Matt, I only found out about the feeler thread and this one the other day and having read it all I'm now upto date!

Great work guys on sorting all of this out for everyone and I'll take 2 headlight switches please.

So could you clarify which bit of the switch needs to be removed flush at the base before fitting?:-

"The locating keyway on the switch needs removing to permit the headlight loom connector to couple"

I just wanna make sure I know which part of the switch to remove before fitting it.

Cheers,

Phil

Edited by Philstrm250

Hi Matt, I only found out about the feeler thread and this one the other day and having read it all I'm now upto date!

Great work guys on sorting all of this out for everyone and I'll take 2 headlight switches please.

So could you clarify which bit of the switch needs to be removed flush at the base before fitting?:-

"The locating keyway on the switch needs removing to permit the headlight loom connector to couple"

I just wanna make sure I know which part of the switch to remove before fitting it.

Cheers,

Phil

FWIW I didnt need to remove anything off the replacement switch to connect to my loom

FWIW I didnt need to remove anything off the replacement switch to connect to my loom

Same with me mine...just plugged straight in with nothing needed to be removed first (late corrado vr6)

Matt neatly removes the connector keyway before he send out the switches. So the switch will plug straight into a RHD or LHD / Early or Late Build Corrado.

Hi Phil,

Thanks for buying. I'll pm payment details in a bit when I get home.

You don't need to worry about which bit to take off as I do it before sending out. That way, there canbe no confusion from any buyers. Arrives all ready to plug in and switch on. Cheers buddy.