8vMatt

Late Headlight Switch....New Batch Delivered. Fit All Corrado's.

Great news buddy.

Now I've got to the end of the batch, I'm able to order another lot of the suppliers. I'll do this tomorrow. I don't expect there to be any kind of rush for them like this group buy at least they will be there for future needs. Better to get them now rather than need them later and find that they aren't available.

Batch number 2 of 100 switches now ordered. I imagine it should be a couple or so weeks until I get them.

Can i be added to the list, i got a passat switch right now so it would be nice to have a corrado one.

Everyone will be added to a new list.

I've been told by the manufacturers that it could take a little longer for them to arrive as they are very busy. They did add that as it was a small order, it might get pushed through a bit quicker.

Keep on adding names! Cheers.

Do you know when the next batch will be ready as mine feels like its just using one arm now =\

I will email them tonight and hopefully have an update tomorrow. Wouldn't have thought it would be long now.

Thanks. Managed to repair mine slightly with the repair kit from the forum but a nice new shiny one would do it the world of good :)

I've just had an email saying the switches should be sent out to me next week folks. I will make a new list in order of the interest and go from there guys.

So keep adding your names if you fancy a new late style headlights switch. Cheers all.

Hey guys

The new batch of 100 switches are at home today. Again, two days to be delivered, amazing service imo.

Once I get use of my laptop, I'll get the list going and pm those who want a switch.

Please put me down for one - I'm away from home from 16th Nov to the 30th Nov, so may be better to hang onto it for me till I get back, unless you are posting really soon.

Happy to pay as soon as you need it, of course.