hawwy

wheels for corrado 5 stud can swap

alloys 5x100 15 or 16 inch

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

i wouldnt mind buying some steel with tyres also , and eyy derbyshire , not far from me , you got any wheels mate

Yeah I've got some 15x6 5x100 VW steelies (Golf mk4, Bora etc) with 4 185/55R15 Vredestein Snowtrac3 winter tyres on (VW recommended winter tyre size for Corrado, mk3 etc) that I ran last winter. 2 have 11mm tread, 2 have 9.5mm tread so loads of life left. Looking to shift them as a bundle tbh for £180 but can split the wheels and tyres if necessary.

If hawwy's not interested in the steelies and winter tyres I'll have them.

Sorry, forget that. I'm looking for a set for my daughter's Leon and it has 195/65R15 as standard so yours would probably a bit too much of a drop......back to looking!

Edited by tonedef

No problem. The only reason I'm selling them is because I've acquired a mk4 Golf so I'm going to run that through the winter. Already invested in some winters for it because the Vredestein are just that bit too small to get away with.