tallboyali@hotmail.co.uk

ignition cylinder, locks and keys

i bought my corrado with one key and now i have lost that, gutted! the worst of it is i have just recived my short sift kit from gruvenparts only to find my key is gone! i now have to replace all the locks and ingition cylinder. before getting to play with my new parts. i bet you it was the wife, she wanted a new clio instead of the corrado. if anyone could help me out with my embarrassing perdicament it would be amazing!

thank you.

Can do you the full set with 2 keys - I just need to learn how to remove the ignition barrel from the steering column - can anyone enlighten me??

As it is all coming with 2 keys (and possibly the key code if i can find it) I will be asking £50 for the lot (posted).

Located in bath - please PM me if you are interested.

Tim

Have you tried getting your code from the dealer? Theres a high chance they will still have the original code on file.

New key will cost you £5 and save you allot of bother!

Looses me money but if you can then Pats plan sounds best!!

Let me know how you get on.

Tim

as much as your plan is more economical pat my boot lock was being rather troublesum. i would be happier fitting allround fresh fittings. jim mate fifty sounds fare for the effort involved, if your still happy to do so? is paypal good for you?

Edited by [email protected]

right - will remove the ignition barrell today and also the locks from the handles, boot mech coming with the lock attached.

Tim

tis indeed my favourite, will pm you with details once all parts out in one piece - hopefully later on :)

Tim