jacko

South East meet.....

Just an idea but would anybody in the south east area like to meet up before the nights start to draw in?

any ideas / intrest?

Any ideas of location and date?

i was thinking maybe a saturday or sunday afternoon but have no idea where is good. probably somewhere in guildford??

sundays would be better for me as i have to work saturdays unless it's raining, not sure about guliford though as it's a fare treck for me!! but if thats the place i will try and make it at least once!

There's a monthly VW meet at Brands Hatch called prept, last Weds evening of the month from 7pm onwards. There's also food and a bar. It's well attended with alot of good cars, but would be good to see a few more Corrado's there.

jeez thats even further away lol, i might have to attend the one at brands as it's closer, just!!

The website for Prept is http://prept.co.uk but i think you may have to register to get any details.

Brands Hatch circuit in Kent DA3 8NG, it's every last Wednesday of the month from 7pm till about 11, and has been going for a couple of years, although i've only been going for a few months.

German cars only, £2 entry per person. Mainly water-cooled but there's normally some air-cooled there too. There's a bar and food.

There's normally one or two other Corrado's there, but would be good to meet a few more from the south-east area tho.

I'll be there this month on the 28th.

5984907546_9eccaaf562_z.jpg

5984350650_78eb6d15b8_z.jpg

5984350662_9761da833a_z.jpg

Looks really good. annoying that I've been living 30 mins away for 20 months and never been to this meet. And now we're working / moving away again, I won't get a chance... ho hum

if it's in Guildford or nearby, then I'll come along too. Been a loooong time since I've been to a CF meet!

Also, for those nearby, there is a monthly meet called BaD-VAG which is held at a pub on A33 between Basingstoke and Reading. It's only a small meet but very friendly and I'm often the sole Corrado representative. At the moment it's on the last Thursday of each month (so next week) but it changes to last Sunday during winter.

Yes! Shall we just arrange it for somewhere in guildford? No matter where we try and host it there are always going to be unhappy people

How does Sunday the 16th of October sound?

After Friday (when I can get my car tax) I will be up for a meet, looks like I'll miss bad-vag this month though.

There's a very slight chance I'll be in Poland that weekend, so I'm a probably. Reckon I will make it though. Who knows of a good place to meet in Guildford?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was thinking maybe the sainsburys car park in burpham as its pretty big, ladymead will probably be full of chavs on a sunday afternoon!

I’d be interested in a meet as I’m on the south cost so if it’s in Guildford it’s the closest one so far, brands hatch would probably be too far for me. Sat or Sun, either day would suit. Pub sounds like a great idea:thumbleft: