Jim

West Midlands Rolling Road Day Feeler...?

Yeah November's good for me, so long as it's not the 12th/13th. Should have the R32 install running by then.

May I suggest a parts 'mini-market' to take onto the side of the RR day ? I like most people I'm sure, have an abundance of Corrado bits clogging up the garage which might be handy to someone. Saves on P&P and ebay fees :D

is that because the new for sale section on here is just s***e lol

Of course.. the more the merrier. I think it's looking like last weekend in November is a good one. I will get speaking to Vince!

If Vince has no objections I have one of these Gazebo's (the dome one) which we can put outside for the BBQ, general mingling and selling of bits?

Seem to remember it being freezing a couple of years back.

I too have LOADS of parts I need to get rid of. So would be good to advertise it as a parts swap/bring and buy.

I'll have to try and organise this one a bit better.. in terms of getting everyone to see me when they turn up and pick up a sticker / name badge or something (cause I often struggle to find folks I'm not familiar with) and force those spectating to go and park round the front of the building rather than the back. Then we should have room for a gazebo for BBQ purposes, etc :)

I think this is potentially coming together quite nicely :)

I also have a portable BBQ, Gas & chairs if necessary. But like to be able to clean up the BBQ to some extent before it goes back in the car :D

Well with a bit of planning I'm sure we can get various people to bring bits and pieces.. I no longer have my old shed estate car so don't really want to be carrying BBQ stuff, etc but will happily sort out food and so forth.

I didn't spec the 500 ;) It's second hand.. and didn't come with that option ;)

May I suggest a parts 'mini-market' to take onto the side of the RR day ? I like most people I'm sure, have an abundance of Corrado bits clogging up the garage which might be handy to someone. Saves on P&P and ebay fees :D

Great idea! i have quite a few bits that i need to shift, but dont have time to advertise, package and post.

I also have a fold up waterproof gazebo like this that i could bring with me, if needed.

my local club Newport Edition fancy a RR day but cant get many number, nearest to us is Power station, is that anygood? could meet up if we need more numbers?

The Corrado specific Autojumble sounds like a great idea. We could probably build a car with all the bits people have kicking about at home!

Jay