Portent

Cream leather recaros

Interesting. If anyone wants me to look at this I live in Warwickshire and am happy to go and have a look around. Resisting the urge to just buy that now and get the interior out and sell it on at the same price!!

Isn't that Nikki's old car.. or was her plate different?

That'll be gone in a flash!!

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

Interesting. If anyone wants me to look at this I live in Warwickshire and am happy to go and have a look around. Resisting the urge to just buy that now and get the interior out and sell it on at the same price!!

Isn't that Nikki's old car.. or was her plate different?

If i wasnt in France right now its exactly what i'd be doing!! Go for it! Its not as if your killing it! Which somebody else might do!

Hm - that is Nikki's (MI5 VW) old car. Has had lots of paintwork in the past, the engine used to be supercharged, and might even be CAT D or something as it got smashed up pretty bad and (very well) straightened out again... she certainly put a lot of time and money into it, but just showing that it's had a LOT of history! :)

http://direct.the-corrado.net/showthread.php?8834-I-LOVE-MY-BODYSHOP-MAN-(56K-BEWARE)

Etc, etc.

Currently trying to resist phoning. Had I not bought my cloth recaros a few weeks ago I would have been driving up there already. Sad to see such a nice car from a previous owner getting broken though. I assume that's what will happen just for the interior.

Edited by Portent

Well he has options. Could break the car to fund a retrim of the seats, or just do an interior swap and sell the car on still with cream leather. Last option doesn't make as much money but is a lot less hassle :)