KADVR6

West mids meet.

well looks like there will still be a fair few coming by the looks of its, and i will probably be there earlier just in case people do turn up early, and here is the full postal details plus my mobile if you get lost??

excelsior wholesale

37 shirrall drive

drayton bassett

tamworth

b78 3eq

karl

Going to have to pull out on this, car will be in bits at the weekend trying to get the OBD2 conversion done and other bits done before the rolling road day.

Well it was a small one, but nice to meet people and put names to faces- thanks to Karl for the free food and coffee :)

We had a good afternoon. Nice to put names to faces.

And with the location, lots of room for more cars next time.

Karl, thanks for the coffee, Matt - your C has inspired us, definitely looking at fitting some in-pro front fogs and indicators, maybe the angel eyes too. Very handy seeing it all on a C of the same colour.

Louise got a couple of photos of all the cars, I'll post them later if I get a chance.

My first meet!

Was nice to see the different variants.

Karl's VR looking mint as usual, giving me loads of ideas what to do wiv my VR!

The valver giving me ideas of a daily and the g60. A nice Looking but powerful beast!

Maybe when the weather is better, we shud do another one and get double the numbers at least!

Thanks to Karl for sorting this one out and thanks to the others guys who made it! (and the lady of course)