wy906

[Track day] Bedford Autodrome SEN circuit Sat 29 October 2011

Do it! It's the last day of British summer time! MSV runs good events too, I went to Brands Hatch with them back in February.

I've signed up for the 'full day'.

got a couple of things i need to sort on the car before i rag it round a track, ie brakes!

noticed when i was stalkin you in another thread that you were thinking about doin a few other tracks, ill be booking a few next year if there car behaves itself.

oulton is a good track, just watch out for druids

No worries mate, let me know if you’re doing any next year; always good to see another Corrado on track!

It was really good mate! My first time at Bedford and it’s an excellent venue. Event was well run; track traffic was light throughout with no stoppage. Good mix of motors there including no fewer than three GTRs, two Nobles, a Gallardo, a 968CS, many Elises, Boxsters, MX5s, M3s etc. I had two sessions with an instructor and that was money well spent.

Car managed 13.4 mpg in 206miles (including 12-mile round trip to local Shell) and I did about 75 laps. My friend Jon (experienced track-day driver who runs a stripped out CLK55 AMG) took my car out for a brief session and he was very impressed with the Corrado. I even received complements from a Nissan GTR driver.

Some pics taken by Jon:

6294472599_3ab401aa93_z.jpg

6294472397_63ef39b85f_z.jpg

6294471605_190db3fb24_z.jpg

6295000648_f81baf0786_z.jpg

ps, big thanks to JMR (16VG60) who helped me sorting out my stuck-opened sunroof.