Sign in to follow this  
chrishill

Corrado spotting Feb 04 Archive

Behind a low VR on 17's on the A51 about 6.40 this morning. Mettallic Grey 16v/g60(?) changing your tyre on the hard shoulder of the M6 Walsall/Wolverhampton junction about 7.40 this morning.......

I'll keep my eye's peeled around the Farley hill area mate. Just so you know I am in Stopsley/Wigmore area, just off of Wigmore lane, near the Handsom cab pub.

hiya matt im on farley hill ive yet to see any other rados around, yours looks well fat

bally if thats wat you call tatty im stevie wonder

LOL Sten, thanks for the kind words, it may look clean to others, but in my eyes it's nowhere near MINT! YET!! :wink:

Nugget yellow C on a H plate parked down Cowley road (Oxford) last night

also a red C coming down Bell Lane in Thame last friday

anyone here?

saw a green corrado on some nice lookin rims while on my luch today at work it was on the road between Sherburm-in-elmet and cawood at bout 1:15

Mystic Storm, was this you I spotted?

Woo-hoo! Got my first ever response from a fellow Corrado driver today :D On my way to Edinburgh this afternoon and was heading down a dual carriage way at about 13:20 and what was coming towards me but a dark (couldn't tell if it was black or dark metallic blue) Corrado! Gave him a flash (oo-er :wink: ) and a wave and got the same back. Well chuffed. Anyone on here? What I could see briefly was very tidy indeed 8)

Mystic Storm, was this you I spotted?

Woo-hoo! Got my first ever response from a fellow Corrado driver today :D On my way to Edinburgh this afternoon and was heading down a dual carriage way at about 13:20 and what was coming towards me but a dark (couldn't tell if it was black or dark metallic blue) Corrado! Gave him a flash (oo-er :wink: ) and a wave and got the same back. Well chuffed. Anyone on here? What I could see briefly was very tidy indeed 8)

Not me mate. Would have waved though!

Saw yellow g60 yesturday in Lochmaben Scotch-land. I think it was Dan from Stranrar (spelt wrong, too early!!) Cant remember his username though to confirm.

Cheers

Timo

Saw a sweet Storm on the M25 junction 25. Registration plate was 'VR S1X' which says it all. The bird in the passenger seat looked pretty nice as well. :lol:

Ok... 2 this weekend

Tidy A*NMF with Scotland flag on the back heading west on the M4 just before Bristol around 6-6.30 ish saturday night.... we waved...

Deep red J reg on Woodbridge rd in Guildford today (Sunday)... I flashed you and you waved..

Spotted a dark blue C followed by a dark grren one turning off a roundabout on the A63 near Leeds 8)

Spotted a Dark Green one on side of road with AA Van parked in front of it (hope it wasn't serious) last night on A412 just outside Oxford.

And a White one on M40 near High Wycombe Saturday round 1pm.

Anyone here ?

About 3ish in the afternoon today,

Black G60, H 495 ***, had a quick look whilst driving past. It's the first one I've seen in Harrow.

Rica

white 16V in Marjorca :lol: Anyone been for a long run out?? Was quite surprised to see one on a Spanish island!

2:30 to 3pm today

Red J*84*** G60

On the A65 going through Guiseley in the direction of Leeds

Nice looking motor!!! :)

Blue Storm parked in Sainsburys Car Park, Kidlington, Oxford. Yesterday I think, about 5.10pm.

*mod edit - double post deleted - Henny*

Red 'K' reg Corrado in Liverpool centre (Duke Street Area) on Tuesday, driven by a laydee who was looking a bit lost?

Grey 16V on Moseley Rd at about 2.30pm. Gave you a flash and you gave a little nod......... Anyone here?

The VR6 I parked in front of down by the Butts (just across from the Aardvark pub) in Coventry this evening at about 7pm! Number plate was M*** LOL, colour was Blackberry Metallic!

Seen this car on the Earlsdon high street before also, but that was back when I had my Saxo. Need to print out a little advert for the forum and keep it handy! :)