CazzaVR

Christmas Cruise and a Curry! The Cotswold Run v2 *P1 Update*

We had our first Cotswold Run last year, which was a great success! Here's v2, which will finish with a nice winter warming curry at the superb Indian Rasoi in Cirencester. No pies this time around (sorry Mr Crazy).

Here's the plan:

Date: Sunday 4th Dec

Meeting point: 9:45am Birdlip Hill Viewpoint GL3

Route:

10:00am A417 to Air Balloon roundabout

A436/B4068 to Stow-on-the-Wold

10:30am coffee (and cakes!) @ Huffkins, Stow-on-the-Wold http://www.huffkins.com/index.php?route=common/home

11:15am A429/A424/A361 through Burford

A40/B4425 through Bibury/Barnsley

A429/A435 into Cirencester

Left onto Spitalgate Lane

2nd left onto Dugdale Road

Park in Abbey Grounds car park

12:15pm Curry time in the Indian Rasoi! http://www.indianrasoi.org/index.html

Get ya names down!

CazzaVR

Swompy

Vornwend

Gloster Ox

CrazyDave, FTF & Crazy Sister :lol:

MarkVR6 + 1

pete_griff (TBC)

KADVR6

bristolbaron (TBC)

*UPDATE* Please make sure you have a look at the route prior to the drive. If you have sat-nav, tap it in. Also, don't go crazy on the drive- some of the roads are a little narrow, twisty, bumpy etc with concealed farm entrances. There could be a slow tractor around the corner...

Off to book the table :)

Edited by CazzaVR

Sounds good to me Andy but the 27th is the Rolling road day if I'm not mistaken?

Thanks mate, just noticed that too. Sunday 4th December it is then! 8) Will your car be ready?!

Thanks mate, just noticed that too. Sunday 4th December it is then! 8) Will your car be ready?!

I hope so ;)

Go on Jim, can't beat a good curry, especially after a cross-country Corrado convoy! 8)

Vaughan, absolutely! I'll put you down :) Ian, put you down too 8)

Karl, no need for NOS on the drive home :lol:

Not Again !!!

I keep missing this - already booked up !!

Shame I am desperate for a run again - been very few this year.

And - apart from a strange door lock problem - very much in love with my car - she is running superbly !!

i may be up for this too, a chance to meet some peps and say hello,

I'm a tentative... would love to be there but running out of miles on my insurance. If I get the Jetta back on the road soon, then I might be ok but I'm going to Stealth the weekend before which will pile a few miles on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have given it a think but owing to a few jobs needing doing on the VR, the cost of the petrol, an already busy / expensive month and lots of expense in the run up to christmas, I think I'm gonna pass Andy - but hopefully make one next year! :)

No worries, Jim. It's an expensive time of year! Thought it would be nice to do one at this time though, as there are hardly any meets around Christmas :)

We'll do another at some stage next year :)

Andy Andy Andy - Why do you do this to me, I miss last years and read how you all enjoyed the day. So when I see this thread I am well excited then I read the date, bad times!!!!! It is my anniversary, not that bad the wife won't mind except we are in Tenerife from the 3rd. Next time then, enjoy the day

Sorry Ian :( Would've been great to have you along! Tenirife will be nice though ;)