northG60

Red G60 on the Bay

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1991-VOLKSWAGEN-CORRADO-G60-/320781601398?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item4ab012ca76

This is seriously cheap for what your getting........ 46k on the clock and two owners such a clean example for £3300 ?

im pretty sure i saw this up for sale about a year ago maybe even two and it was over 5 k then (if i had the money at the time i would have had this in a flash)

what the hell is happending to corrado prices ? and more so G60 prices ? G60's must be the rarest flavour now(cant be more than a few hundred left in th uk) and theyre pretty much being given away even in mint condition....

Oh wow - don't normally get fired up about the 'for sale' posts - but that is very very nice for the money. Unfortunately explains why a lot of them are getting broken. Now, where did I put that winning lottery ticket, and lets save this one from the breaker vultures :lol:

Probably the best G60 for sale at the moment (really looks like its been cared for) i hope it gets a good home......if this is broken it would be a crime