Corradonewbie

Seeking Corrado Revell Model!

Can anyone help me locate a Revell model corrado? I'm aware these are rare as gold dust but I wondered if anyone was willing to sell for a decent price?

Any response or help would be much appreciated!

I've got one that I'm selling will put some photos up. It's in great condition, I've only had it a few months, and it looked great in my living room. However my three year old found it makes a great toy and broke the rear wiper off, so I rather it goes to a good home than sit in its box in the cuboard.

I payed 50quid for it. Open to offers.

didnt think these had gone up in value this much , are they not made new any more ? i paid an unbelievable £22 for two delivered when they first came on the market , i got two blue ones then and swapped one of them for a brown one about a year later , might be time to dig the boxes out of the attic

Rob

They go fpr daft money on ebay rob so whack them on, ps how much for the blue one lol! a mate is interested but not at silly money.

I found one the other month in my local toy shop. It was a vr in some kind of burgundy. Sent the pic to my mate as his other halfs c is the same.

52085f9b-3b16-e2c0.jpg

Needless to say he snapped it up the next day

Edited by owen g60

The bee sting is in a small poly bag taped to the back of the inner box, its detachable, i removed it before boxing it up. its all there. if you look closey at the first picture you can just see it in front of the car.

cheers

Edited by aust

Hi Aust,

Thanks so much for taking the time to put up these photos. Unfortunately I'm going to pass on this occasion. The model is a beut but looking at other photos make me think I won't be able to live with the broken rear wiper.

Cheers anyway

The bee sting is in a small poly bag taped to the back of the inner box, its detachable, i removed it before boxing it up. its all there. if you look closey at the first picture you can just see it in front of the car.

cheers

what a numpty!! Thanks for that lol, i looked underneath the car thinkin it might be taped to there . Didnt see it in the inside of the box .Thanks , Rob