Sign in to follow this  
matt buz

dude! wheres my car???

Last friday, after work, I went for a pint at my local which led to me being out till the death and thus waking up with the mother of all hangovers on the saturday morning. After I woke I was stumbling round the house thinking that I had done something that I really shouldnt have. I couldnt for the life of me remember what it was. Then it dawned on me. I ran to the window and looked out............dude! WHERES MY CAR!!!

Then I started to piece the night together.

Rather stupidly I had let my mate borrow my car to go to london (from leeds) for the weekend. I rung him up to get it back and had a go at him for taking advantage of my drunken state. He had no sympathy for me and promptly rung me every 10 mins to let me know how fast he was going down the M1!!!!

It came back on the sunday and it was exactly as i left it apart from one thing. My mate is not the slimest of lads and now the drivers seat squeaks over bad roads. I have informed him that if he is to borrow my car he is to lose a few pounds......and ask me when I am sober!

One good thing has come from this though. I get use of his 1966 cherry red ford mustang convertible for 7 weeks, when he goes on his jols, this summer!!!!!! (apparently this was part of the deal for him to borrow my car...........not that i can remember this)

Laters all

Matt

ps Stang pics attached

sounds like you might be a good negociator when your drunk ;)

['H3R4POR]sounds like you might be a good negociator when your drunk ;)

:) maybe so, but its just a shame i cant bleedin remember :(

really mate, this remembering thing is far too over rated.

The only thing you'll have to remember in the near future is that that little red beastie can't go round corners

You think thats bad. I stayed in nottingham for the weekend and had a bangin friday night got up about 2 pm ish and lazed im bed all day around my mates flat. only to return to the car park with a S**T clio parked in my space........um... different car part maybe.......no this was the one.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :shock: :mad: 999 police

Still haven't found my car and that was on sat night GOLF MK2 reg G294 TOD

Getting a corrado this weekend thou..... :)

might be an old,crap handling and braked yank-tank fordie...............but i bet it turns heads all the time 8) 8) 8)

might be an old,crap handling and braked yank-tank fordie...............but i bet it turns heads all the time 8) 8) 8)

And don't forget the sound of that V8... burble burble... 8)

Lovely... I'd have one (if they handled and stopped!) 8)

I love the mk1 mustang especially in red! I'm still trying to convince my dad to flog the stag and get one as he likes em too but haven't managed to persuade him yet. Maybe I'll have try getting him really drunk and then negotiate the deal to buy one and insure me on it :wink: :D

it certainly is a fine automobile. The v8 sounds truely awesome. I am praying for hot days from the start of july as its a tad frisky when its moist! :shock:

Looks like a fine machine there mate, reminds me of why I'd like a red/cream Karmann Ghia for the cool / chilled out image as well as the C, just watch you don't get hooked and don't want to get back in the Corrado, as if! :lol:

P.S. BANANA MAN, just who is that in your Avatar,....luvverly! :twisted:

I get use of his 1966 cherry red ford mustang convertible for 7 weeks, when he goes on his jols, this summer!!!!!!

Sounds like a good deal to me!

If I had the use of that I wouldn't want the Corrado back!

I get use of his 1966 cherry red ford mustang convertible for 7 weeks, when he goes on his jols, this summer!!!!!!

Sounds like a good deal to me!

If I had the use of that I wouldn't want the Corrado back!

:D 8)

That does look like a good deal - get me drunk and I'd probably end up swapping mine for a Nova or something! Thats why I try not to drink too much! :lol:

HA!

Serves you right!shud never take your car into town on Saturday night.

I remember a mate of mine (who lives on a farm)who took his ride-a ratty Fiat Uno turbo if memory serves-into town,just for a quick one,which ultimately turned into one of those unforgettable nights that you can't remember the next day!

His car ended up in one of his own fields buried under a haystack.

He didn't find it until his old man put the forks he was using on the tractor through both doors and the front wing,whilst moving that hay.Ouch! :shock:

He stopped talking to any of us for a month,although none of us can remember much about it. :twisted: :D

HA!

Serves you right!shud never take your car into town on Saturday night.

I remember a mate of mine (who lives on a farm)who took his ride-a ratty Fiat Uno turbo if memory serves-into town,just for a quick one,which ultimately turned into one of those unforgettable nights that you can't remember the next day!

His car ended up in one of his own fields buried under a haystack.

He didn't find it until his old man put the forks he was using on the tractor through both doors and the front wing,whilst moving that hay.Ouch! :shock:

He stopped talking to any of us for a month,although none of us can remember much about it. :twisted: :D

thats evil..................but funny :D