Sign in to follow this  
g-spott

cheap side skirts

I found some cheap sideskirts that will fit on a corrado.They are actualy from an citroen c5,but whit a little work it wil fit on a corrado.I'm working on it now,so i wil post pics later when it's finnished

the numbers are

DORPELLYST LV 9.97euro 162.470+(7009C8)

DORPELLYST RV 9.97euro 162.470+(7010G6)

DORPELLYST LA 9.97euro 162.470+(7009C9)

DORPELLYST RA 9.97euro 162.470+(7010G7)

all together for less than 40 euro

i think they'll look very good, but i have a qeustion for you...

the skirts flair out a bit on each side...what will you do to the front corrado bumper spoiler? or will you just keep the same ones.

Where do you have to modifiy the skirts? :)

Sanjay.

I'm thinking to get a rs bumper but I'm still looking arround.I'm also thinking about customis my original bumper

Ohh and the sideskirts come in 2 pices so you have to shorten them a bit and then put them togetehr with polyester

sorry if i miss speled some word's but i'm dutch..............and also blond :-P :-P :-P

thats ok...

I saw a C5 close up today, the skirts fit very close to the bodywork, and the corrado sides are little more bigger. I take it, you'll just sand down the sides first?

modding your origional bumper might be better than buying an RS bumper...they've been done, why not try to make a more elegant front piece...

are you very good with bodywork then?? plastic welding that sort of thing?

I wouldn't mind removing the fogs/indicators from my bumper and have them welded shut...would you know how to do it?

How about handles...the mk2 golf guys can now have chinese mk3 replica handles...can you fit vento handles to a corrado?

Thanks.

Sanjay.

I have done a bumper mod. to my renault clio and it workt out pretty well I made athe shape out of styrofoam(don't know if i spelled it right it's called piepschuim in holland)and than put a layer of aluminumfoil over it and than ployester.

I'm planning to do that also to my corrado bumper but i'm still desinging one

I will leave the indicators and the foglights because they look good

as soon as i'm working on it i will post pics if you like..

Don't know about handels i'f never don them before but i think it's not that difficult.I bought my corrado with front damage and fixed it my self there was nothing to it