James.

OE mud flaps

Must be in good condition +. And include the necessary hardware. Posted to Lancashire (unless near by).

Thanks, James

PS: If anybody knows if any other models that fit well, then I'm open to suggestions.

Edited by James.

Corrado ones are specific to Corrado, not generic and also have a clip on 'Corrado' script badge.

Not any use to you but I have a full set that I need to stick back on the valver.

Corrado ones are specific to Corrado, not generic and also have a clip on 'Corrado' script badge.

Not any use to you but I have a full set that I need to stick back on the valver.

I thought as much. Thanks for letting me know you have a set you don't want to sell either. Cheeky monkey.

I believe Supercharged may have a new set squirrelled away somewhere but he's always very reluctant to part with anything from his horde. Might be worth dropping him a PM tho! :)

I believe Supercharged may have a new set squirrelled away somewhere but he's always very reluctant to part with anything from his horde. Might be worth dropping him a PM tho! :)

More chance of being presented with a £100 million cheque just for being yourself by Winston Churchill!

More chance of being presented with a £100 million cheque just for being yourself by Winston Churchill!

Well it is the time for giving and good will towards all men. Hopefully that extends to mud flaps, and not just five golden rings.

if you can covince the jailor to help me get a pair of wheels im after, he knows of, you can have the ones he mentions for £20 posted, seeing its christmas :)

Blagging people for favours I'm not too hot at. Paying for stuff I can manage. Let me have your paypal details and I'll send you the pound notes.

Hopefully the jailor will appreciate your Christmas good will and reciprocate the favor accordingly. Well, that's the idea anyway.

if you can covince the jailor to help me get a pair of wheels im after, he knows of, you can have the ones he mentions for £20 posted, seeing its christmas :)

This is my task when I get back after Christmas!

Have you messaged Pat_McCrotch to see, on the offchance, these are available with Classic Parts in Germany?

just a question on this old thread , any luck finding any flaps as i am looking for a set , read through some other posts off the search and come up with some quantum flaps part number 821VAG864 but only saying they are for the fronts, so can these be used for the rears too ?

Nope, still not found any. Trying to work out what else fitted became more than a little confusing. that's about where my story ends. Let me know if you have any better luck.