Macdaddy

Ultimate dubs 11th March 2012

I'm tempted... Depends how I feel Sunday morning I guess.. :sleeping:

No cars for sale section and no autojumble....thats me out then....****e

I'm going have a look around the carpark. Not going in tho lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Planning on heading up from Wiltshire on the Sunday morning. Via A417 passed Swindon to the M5 near Gloucester then up. Anyone else going who's local?

Having retaxed my Mk1 Rocco, got it out today and drove up to Telford, parked on the SciroccoRegister clubstand.

928 all well and nice, but the stupid grin in my face during the journey to Telford in my Mk1 Rocco was classic again :)

Once arrived, parked up and cleaned, met up with the other guys and gals indeed (nice white Scala with G60 engine) on the stand, before I went wandering through the other halls, to meet Rado-Steve, saw Onestep´s Rado on the Jabbasport stand (nice article in this month´s Golf+, too, a complimentary copy of which we somehow ended up with :) ), and a red 16V on the HIC insurance stand.

Took some pics today, because tomorrow views of cars will be obscured by people :lol:

Tasty Ur-Quattros there, too.

Pictures here

Tempest

Edited by Jim

WTF is going on with the camber on the rear wheels on this Corrado!!

100_0960.JPG

I apologise in advance if this is your car but.. seriously.. what are you doing!

I agree with you Jim, I've never seen the appeal especially as the rear gets negative camber anyway when you slam em. Looks 'off' to say the least.

The red valver will be Martin's corrado... Has a build on here I think, top chap.

I'm not going as UD's always bored me within an hour. 5-6 hours of traveling for an hour of shiney metal in crap weather... I think not!

Having said that the weather looks like it might hold up this year, have fun people!! :)

nice pis Eric :) i think the one on HIC stans is a chap's called martin who works for them, he used to own a nugget valver too! he on the CF sometimes. have a good day all.

---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 AM ----------

I didn't want to say anything jim lol!

Having retaxed my Mk1 Rocco, got it out today and drove up to Telford, parked on the SciroccoRegister clubstand.

928 all well and nice, but the stupid grin in my face during the journey to Telford in my Mk1 Rocco was classic again :)

Once arrived, parked up and cleaned, met up with the other guys and gals indeed (nice white Scala with G60 engine) on the stand, before I went wandering through the other halls, to meet Rado-Steve, saw Onestep´s Rado on the Jabbasport stand (nice article in this month´s Golf+, too, a complimentary copy of which we somehow ended up with :) ), and a red 16V on the HIC insurance stand.

Took some pics today, because tomorrow views of cars will be obscured by people :lol:

Tasty Ur-Quattros there, too.

Pictures here

Tempest

Nice to see my car i have not seen it in 5 months.

Your mk1 rocco is looking sweet.

Good show today, outside was better than other years...

WTF is going on with the camber on the rear wheels on this Corrado!!

I apologise in advance if this is your car but.. seriously.. what are you doing!

I actually like that :shades:

I actually like that :shades:

It looks broken dude! Lol

6982969817_4e00d4a197_z.jpg

IMG_7956 by Philuk56, on Flickr

6834458706_7334e4504b_z.jpg

IMG_7813 by Philuk56, on Flickr

6836638126_d1d1ba0ee0_z.jpg

IMG_7806 by Philuk56, on Flickr

6836665912_3e3689ece0_z.jpg

IMG_7801 by Philuk56, on Flickr

6836782116_7e2f1a103c_z.jpg

IMG_7973 by Philuk56, on Flickr

6982943055_1e09587d4c_z.jpg

IMG_7966 by Philuk56, on Flickr

6982961349_ce43f61fe4_z.jpg

IMG_7957 by Philuk56, on Flickr

6983123103_9e37f5c575_z.jpg

IMG_7921 by Philuk56, on Flickr

6837023502_ba26b64e85_z.jpg

IMG_7916 by Philuk56, on Flickr

Some of my pictures! Didnt get to properly look round ran out of time!

will upload some more when they have finished getting onto sluggy flickr!

Edited by Philuk

I have a Canon 600D and was using the standard 18-135mm Kit lens for most of the day and whenl my girlfriend got bored with it I had about 25 mins with my 50mm Prime lens :)

I love the 50mm Prime lens but tbh the kit lens is awesome for what it is! Im really glad i upgraded from the boggo 18-55mm kit lens to the 18-135mm :)

Nice, Im chuffed to hear that as Ive just ordered a 600D myself. Look forward to taking shots, hope they come close to what youve taken

Mint camera mate, Got rid of the 450D to get this and its much better :) what lens you ordered with it? If you can its worth paying the extra for the bigger lens. Gives you loads more room to play with even from a start :) If you cant. The 18-55 is still a really good lens dont get me wrong!