Pat_McCrotch

NEW ITEMS - VW Classic Parts - Bulk Buy

Could I take a vr6 badge, glovebox strip and if you get more plate light covers I'll take one.

If ever comes up I'd take a chrome corrado badge and chrome rear VW badge.

Cheers!

Hi all,

I have got two more number plate light holders. However, I massively mis-priced the first 3 I sold and ended up making a massive loss on them. Whoops! I have had to increase the price on the remaining x2 to £11.50 which is what they should be, that includes the x3 stainless steel screws and washers.

Tomorrow is fine to call :)

Hi Neil,

Sorry forgot to say the VDO gauges and badge turned up safely the other day. You know when the plate plinth and light holder will be sent off?

Many thanks for your hard work organising it all.

Hi Neil a bit off topic. Just wondering are you able to offer mainstream VW stuff at a discounted price too.

Hi Neil a bit off topic. Just wondering are you able to offer mainstream VW stuff at a discounted price too.

I'd also be interested in the above as I would far rather pass may cash your way instead of my local VW dealer

Also Any ideas when the grill will be with me neil as I want to make sure our admin lady doesn't squish it before I get it :)

I can get stuff that is still current, but to be honest unless you are ordering £100 + of parts the saving won't be great due to the postage. I can get much better deals on the Classic Parts stuff ;)

This bulk buy is nearly complete so I'll be starting a new thread with some more bits soon, the number to call to order again is 01473 556306

Plinth and light holder arrived safely mate. Many thanks.

Edited by 8vMatt
Bloody phone changing what you write!

Hi, are the below still available? Or will they be available again?

Thanks, Neil.

• G60/VR6 Radiator elbow & Seal
  • Glovebox cover strip
  • Rear Number Plate Light Cover - Also includes x3 stainless steel screws and rubber washers*

Yes I can still get them but they will be slightly more expensive when these items have sold out as they won't be bought in bulk :)

Edited by Pat_McCrotch

Just grabbed the last VR6 badge and rear VW emblem. Thanks for arranging the goup buy Neil.

could you put me down for a front grille red 16v badge please. I'll give you a shout tomorrow.

thanks, oli

Glovebox cover strip, number light cover and TT wipers all arrived during the week,

Many Thanks

TT Wipers are £125 delivered :)

I need to shift the last two number plate plinths before I can start the new Bulk Buy. If anyone is lucky enough to own two Corrado's I am happy to sell a pair for £100 just so we can all progress with the next one?

Pat is this still waiting??? I've been away from the forum for some time but i'd be happy to get a new number plate plinth and the attactment nut thingies!

edit ..........and a late red 16v grill badge, :thumbleft:

Edited by colinstubbs

I'll take the last glove box cover strip if still available?

Cheers

Paid for glove box strip and number plate light cover about a month ago (3rd Feb) but nothing received yet. You did say the light cover would take a while so just checking that my orders not dropped off the radar and wondering if you have a delivery estimate.

Cheers

Gus