Rams

Barclay card with corrado picture

A friend who works for Barclays sent me a link to have my barclays debit card personlised so used a picture of my corrado. Should come through next week. I will find the link for anyone with a barlays debit card......

haha..

i might get one with a rado on and one with my wife on.. at the end of the year i can see which one i spend most on!

A friend who works for Barclays sent me a link to have my barclays debit card personlised so used a picture of my corrado. Should come through next week. I will find the link for anyone with a barlays debit card......

Be interested to find out too, the plain blue of the Barclays debit card is quite boring?

Ian.

Lloyds TSB were going to do this a while ago but the site where you signed up for it eventually vanished. Be interested to see how it turns out!

mate of mine just had a picture of he's wife and baby put onto he's barclaycard.

I did get an email reply saying it was successful so It should arrive.

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

For anyone intrested, if you do it by the 6th it's free.

http://apps.barclays.co.uk/youniquelybarclays/banking/barclays-personalised-card.html

It says it's £6 but once it's gone through you get an email saying £0.00 pounds taken. This correlates with the 6th being the cut off for free personalised cards.

That looks smart!

Bet they put an extra layer of laminate on that bad boy.......its gonna get some abuse!!

I did get an email reply saying it was successful so It should arrive.

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

For anyone intrested, if you do it by the 6th it's free.

http://apps.barclays.co.uk/youniquelybarclays/banking/barclays-personalised-card.html

It says it's £6 but once it's gone through you get an email saying £0.00 pounds taken. This correlates with the 6th being the cut off for free personalised cards.

Its free for Barclays employee's only until the 6th, every one elses account will be debited £6.50!!!

Doh! I worked for them a year and a half ago. Could have got it free if I'd stayed!

Weird company to work for though. Quite unlike anywhere else.

• During the pilot period, employees of Barclays Bank PLC and members of their immediate family who hold a qualifying Barclays Debit Card, may apply for a Barclays Personalised Debit Card free of charge (the fee of £6.50 being waived for the purposes of the pilot scheme).
  • Applications received after the pilot period has closed will attract the initial product fee of £6.50.

looks like GCDG60 is right, shame, fancied a change but not spending £6.50 for it.

Its free for Barclays employee's only until the 6th, every one elses account will be debited £6.50!!!

Not so, I don't work for Barclays and have ordered one - Confirmation E Mail says cost = £0.00

Ian.

Any pictures chaps? You could block out names / card numbers, etc... happy to blur these details for people on photoshop if needed as I wanna see what they look like :)

I got an email from Capital One offering one for free. I never use it, but it's now in my wallet. Didn't cost anything either :)

Quite chuffed!

Edited by jamiehamy