VR6Pete

Inner panel surrounding fuel tank filler neck

I'm after a good bit of inner panel that surrounds the fuel tank filler neck. I've already got the outer section, but just want to have an inner section just incase this needs replacing too...

Cheers

Pete

Oxford is a little far for me i'm afraid :( Would be willing to pay for your trouble and postage if your panel is good :)

Hi there,

I have a car I am just about to attack with a grinder, how much of the surround are you looking for? I also have a pair of roof bars that are at the low end of reasonable condition (namely a little perished underneath and have seen some wax on the top). They might clean up with a scrub and some autoglym bumper care if that helps at all?

Thanks.

Hi matey,

errm, as much as possible i'd have thought, I've got a good outer panel, howerver I am prepairing for the worst as its rusted from the inside out... so can only assume the inner panel isnt in good shape..... and more panel would give me more flexibility etc... :)

will let you know on the roof rubbers, see what else comes up but interested in the panel :)

Pete