Turborado

Bonnet Lining

Hi all, was just wondering if there was a company that does replacement bonnet lining, as after 200k of mileage on the body, and a couple of blown up 1.8t engines it has become a bit dry and crusty and needs replacing.

Thanx

I believe you can still buy the original lining for a later bonnet from VW dealers - and it's not outrageously expensive either..

I believe you can still buy the original lining for a later bonnet from VW dealers - and it's not outrageously expensive either..

Yeah but no, think its around the £75 point for some foam which is damn expensive...

I dunno.. I mean for foam it is a rip off but knowing it's specific to the Corrado and stuff, it's not a TERRIBLE cost.

Well someone made a tidy profit on eBay then as I think a set sold for £130 odd LOL

But was it for a Storm?? as for some reason saying that makes everything more expensive lol

Hi all, was just wondering if there was a company that does replacement bonnet lining, as after 200k of mileage on the body, and a couple of blown up 1.8t engines it has become a bit dry and crusty and needs replacing.

Thanx

if you buy new from the dealers, I'd appreciate the product codes and a current price - cheers :)

if you buy new from the dealers, I'd appreciate the product codes and a current price - cheers :)

Aye, me too please! Mine's soaked in oil from various previous leaks, half falling off and generally pretty rank...

Hi i do have a full set in excellent condition,if any one is interested

rod

How much do you want for them? i have an early corrado btw lol