bristolbaron

Anyone on the lookout for a Storm?

To be fair, if the original seller couldn't be arsed to even clean it up for sale then he deserves the low price he's got, the dealers price isn't too bad either :)

Saw the original ad on Ebay. Always amazes me that people can't even be bothered to wash their car etc for the ad photos! Lost count of the times I've looked at ads where the footwells are full of muck and the floor mats are slung in sideways. So lazy.

Just shows what a bit of effort can do as it looks OK now, whereas in the original ad it looked a complete nail!

I saw the car in the flesh when I bought some spares from the guy selling. To be fair he didn't look like your usual "Arthur Dailey" used car sales man. He looks like a mechanic with a proper workshop who also sells cars. He has his own Aqua blue VR6, wouldn't be surprised if he was on here. Looked like the kind of place you would get a decent personal warranty....as much as anyone can at that mark up.

I didn't look the car over too close but I would have no probs buying from him. The price looks fair and after all everyone needs to make a living.