Any1 goin to this? Me and a load of mates went last year and was awesome. Proper chilled out atmosphere and people but would've been better if there was some Corrados. Think there was 1 lol. I'll be drivin mine there this year no matter what . I'll be more careful gettin on and off the ferry this time too😳. it's 25 quid for the weekend but can camp from Thursday I think . Loadsa good ska music n stuff and a sick tank museum next door lol. There was a surf trip last year too.

Ben

Yeah I'd never been there until last year( apart from a school trip years ago). I think it was 100 miles from Luton to the ferry terminal in Southampton . Then an hour on the ferry , and finally about half hour to the showground. I did it in my mk2 gtd last year . even that didn't take that long and the turbos nakered !!

The fact that the sun was beatin down all weekend and the tunes were consistently good made it quality.

I think it was 100 miles from Luton to the ferry terminal in Southampton

Sounds like you're just down the road from me! Maybe it's you I see occasionally - red 'rado, black bonnet?

Popped over to the island last year, agree on the tank museum, it's great! They wouldn't let me have a go on their T55 though...

Sounds like fun, will confirm nearer the time but would be good to join the convoy :)

Sounds like you're just down the road from me! Maybe it's you I see occasionally - red 'rado, black bonnet?

Popped over to the island last year, agree on the tank museum, it's great! They wouldn't let me have a go on their T55 though...

Sounds like fun, will confirm nearer the time but would be good to join the convoy :)

Nah that's not me. Mines not on the road yet, I'm still drivin the mk2 :( boo

Lol yea we were chattin to a guy who bought his own tank that drives it around the island. Said it only cost him 4k ! I want 1! Haha.

But yea convoyyy sounds good :)

Hopefully see some of ya at other meets before that too.