Rocket Ron

Crystal Palace Sprint and Classic Car Show 26th 27th May 2012

7 Oaks and District Motor Sport Club Classic Car and Sprint show at Crystal Palace 26th and 27th May 2012.

Visit web site for more information and directions http://www.motorsportatthepalace.co.uk/

I attended last year and enjoyed it very much. An event with a difference: Active Motorsport, cars flying around us, when we attend.

Maximum 5 cars per stand unless pre arranged

Schedule and requirements

Entrance to park from 07.30am

All exhibitors to be in place and ready for public from 08.30am

All exhibits must be clear from the park by 19.00pm on 27/05/2012

First sprint practice starts 9.00am

Entrance fees

Entry for one show car to include driver and one passenger are freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Additional tickets are £10.00 per person per day or £8.00 in advance cheque made payable to Motorsport At The Palace LTD

Please apply through the CCGB Web Site using the normal process on the events Calander. There are two lists if you don't want to attend both days.

Closing date end April or before if list becomes full to enable application to be sent and ticket sent out to those attending.

Look forward to seeing you.

Ron W

Edited by Rocket Ron

Hi all

No takers for this show yet even though its free to those showing their cars, and you don't even have to attend both day.

This may not be a VW show, but it has alot happening with a wide selection of other makes of cars and there is a sprint race on the old track wide some great cars.

I attended last year and thought this would be ideal as we don't seem to have many shows down South. Maybe the show is not cool enough to attend.

Your support would be appreciated.

Is no one interested in this event and its even FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE to enter for those on the stand only 5 each day plus one passenger and you don't even have to attend both days. the list will close on the 20th April to enable me to complete the form and for the tickets to be sent out by the organisers.

I don't want to attend this on my own and let the organisers down with an empty stand.

email me if your interested.

Click on the link to see what its like.

Edited by Rocket Ron
update

Hi all

Last push for this entry form has to be returned by 2 May for free tickets for those on the stand.

This fine Southern/London are event is open to all if your interested

3 spaces left for Sat and 4 spaces left for Sun

Just let me know.

Edited by Rocket Ron
updated

count me in ron.. but im not a member of the cc club, can you put my name down please?