Sign in to follow this  
GCDG60

Faster G60...

Hi Guys,

I want to make my g60 quicker from 0-60, any ideas on mods, chips, pulleys etc.

where do i get them and what sort of power increase would i get?

cheers

You want an sns chip, a charger rebuild with it ported and flowed , and toothed belt drive these few mods will make a hell of alot of difference to the way your g60 pulls if you want to go really mad stick an high lift cam and get the head flowed and ported. With those mods you shoyuld be seeing over 210 bhp and have a really responsive engine

As for where to buy them have a word with darren ( g-man ) from G werks and he could supply most of that for you!

for best 0-60 times you need all the mods banana mans says and ideally a different gear box cos the g60 you cant get to 60mph in second and having to change into third is gonna hinder the time

Put a VR6 engine in it....
with those mods banana man and me mentioned you could pee all over a standerd VR6

i would get all the fundamental areas of the car sorted before you started tuning it ie.. sensors / earths etc otherwise you will just be emphasising any problems the car all ready has..

Cheapest way to improve the 0-60 time is to rip out the interior, remove the tailgate and the bonnet and wings. Do you know how ridiculously heavy the bonnets are on these cars??

Oh, and diconnect the aux belt from the alternator and the power steering pump (get a shorter belt).

You can lose 10-15bhp to the alternator without too many problems..!

MUCH cheaper than anyone else's suggestions! :)