MaverickG60

A pair of early fogs & indiactors

I have one in the shed collecting dust, but not sure which side it is (May be the same as Jays?) - Can do it for £25.00 delivered by next day courier.

Ian.

I have one in the shed collecting dust, but not sure which side it is (May be the same as Jays?) - Can do it for £25.00 delivered by next day courier.

Ian.

Hi Ian, could you confirm what side it is please and condition, must have no cracks.

Cheers.

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

Clean and tidy early fog light.

£25 delivered.

Jay

Hi Jay,

What side is it please?

Cheers.

Passenger side mate.

Jay

Go on then Jay, 25 english delivered. PM me your paypal. It will be mid next week I'll transfer the money if that's ok?

Cheers.

hi have a look in cars breaking at my add you can see the fog lights by the link to photobucket on page one and let me know of your interested , can do the pair of fog lights and indicators for £80 delivered cheers trevor

hi have a look in cars breaking at my add you can see the fog lights by the link to photobucket on page one and let me know of your interested , can do the pair of fog lights and indicators for £80 delivered cheers trevor

Hi Trevor,

Thanks for the heads up. I'll hang slack on the fog light until GlosterOx can confirm which one he has, if he's got the I already have then I'll be in touch. Regarding the indicators, are they early spec and have no cracks etc? If so how much for just them?

Cheers.

hi

i have a replacement lens i bought to replace the broken one and thought i had put pic up of that but did not, will put on up on sunday of it and the other one will take closer picture of that as well, cheers trevor

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

hi

i have a replacement lens i bought to replace the broken one and thought i had put pic up of that but did not, will put on up on sunday of it and the other one will take closer picture of that as well, cheers trevor

hi

Ok mate, bang some pics up and we'll go from there.

As I am not sure about early lights I thought it easier just to post some pics up instead:

Thanks for posting the pics. I assume the pics you posted were of the drivers side fog? If so, then I'll take it at 25 pound delivered.

PM me your paypal and I'll get the money transferred to you mid week.

Cheers.

Thanks for posting the pics. I assume the pics you posted were of the drivers side fog? If so, then I'll take it at 25 pound delivered.

PM me your paypal and I'll get the money transferred to you mid week.

Cheers.

PM sent.

Ian.